Sory
Sory
Sory
Sory
And that's just the 1st half of the lap 😱

1625857312138.png

Sory = Canadian for Sorry

Last edited:
Practice servers will be up before the race. Here is some quick tips for you here. Turn left on left turns and turn right on right turns. The asphalt stuff is quite a bit faster than the green stuff or sandy stuff.

I hope these help you on your way to a top finish tonight.
Gotta agree with @PApunk924 on this one. As if this weren't a blatant sabotage attempt.

Nicolas Cage Bullshit GIF

If anyone needs a ringer I'll be around tonight. Just let me know what car so I can try and get a few laps in

I won't be able to race tonight. I'm bummed because this is one of my best tracks. NSX Gr4.
I was looking forward to Honda domination!! We can catch the Mclarens in points!!! Have a good night I will try my best to represent!!

Great race last night guys, I had a lot of fun! @SAMHAIN85 you are the fastest driver I’ve gone against great drive! I will watch the replay to see your Alien technique.😂 @Moby45 Bro I hope I didn’t mess you up on that straight before the tight left hander…. I thought I gave you enough room to pass on the straight. Those GT500 are scary fast. 😂

Great race last night guys, I had a lot of fun! @SAMHAIN85 you are the fastest driver I’ve gone against great drive! I will watch the replay to see your Alien technique.😂 @Moby45 Bro I hope I didn’t mess you up on that straight before the tight left hander…. I thought I gave you enough room to pass on the straight. Those GT500 are scary fast. 😂

There was no issue there. That's just how it is with multi-class stuff. It is what makes it fun.

Points and ballast have been updated in first post.

Manufacture Points after Round 6:

GT500

Nissan - 115
Honda - 113
Lexus - 99

GT300
McLaren - 97
Porsche - 82
Honda - 73

Toyota - 68
Ferrari - 64

Can someone explain to me how the points work for the manufacturers thank you.

Also how did I loose -1 HP when I have never taken pole or first place?

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me how the points work for the manufacturers thank you.

Also how did I loose -1 HP when I have never taken pole or first place?
Your -1hp is a typo. I will fix it later.

The top finishing car in manufactures points scores points. There are 2 cars per manufacture. So out of the 2 only 1 scores points and it's the one that finishes higher gets the points.

Hey yall, got my dates mixed up and will be missing Suzuka this Friday :( Double points were sounding juicy too

Definitely going to miss racing this week. Especially after last races disaster at the end 😂 Gonna be hungry for the next one forsure. Good luck everyone!

Back