ARL Super GT

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 591 comments
Not running the Porsche cup. I'm flexible. Good with the idea of moving so Moby, Guido and Pig can make it.

Last edited:
I'm ok with pushing round 4 back one week and resuming our regularly scheduled programming. We may have to peek ahead at their schedule next season and move to alternate with what that will be.

Nova communicates with us and we try to keep our schedules from conflicting. This was a scheduling error on my part.

I'm ok with pushing round 4 back one week and resuming our regularly scheduled programming. We may have to peek ahead at their schedule next season and move to alternate with what that will be.
Agreed, I'm going to be running the GT4 series with them. That will be Friday nights once a month, starting in July, but specific dates haven't been set. Guido, Moby, TEX, and I are signed up for that, Aiden is in as a reserve as well.

Agreed, I'm going to be running the GT4 series with them. That will be Friday nights once a month, starting in July, but specific dates haven't been set. Guido, Moby, TEX, and I are signed up for that, Aiden is in as a reserve as well.

I'm on this as well.

@PApunk924
I completely missed that both races are on the same night and confirmed with Nova for the final (not that I'm fighting for points but, it is a fun race).
I will of course vote for a re-schedule so I don't miss the race but, I'll be good with whatever the people chooses :cheers:

Greetings ARL!

This Friday's race is officially postponed. Make up date will be next Friday (18th) and we will resume our normal schedule on 6/25 at Fuji.

To confirm, no race this week, Kyoto next week and Fuji the week after. Hope to see everyone on track...this season's just getting interesting!!

7061719059903021568_0.jpg

Last edited:
Since Guido has left for good reasons that means there is a slot open for the GT300 Ferrari.

If you know anyone willing to fill that position please tag them here so they can race some fun Super GT with us!

I have a buddy that may be interested in taking that GT300 Toyota spot. I’ll see if I can get him in before tomorrow’s race.

Good deal. For Toyota one can use the 86 or if they were lucky enough to have it, the Supra.

Good deal. For Toyota one can use the 86 or if they were lucky enough to have it, the Supra.
Sweet! Can he use the same livery as me, just different number? Or does every driver need to be different?

Welcome!! Glad to have you.

When you get a chance, send a FR to Scarecrow937 as I will be this weeks' host.

Also, give the first post on this thread a read as it has all the rules and regs you need to know!!

Last edited:
Back