ARL Super GT

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 591 comments
I certainly won't make qualifying but I think I'll make it for the race. I'll let you know if that changes.
It changed. I'm out for tonight. The kids are camping out in the living room. If anyone wants to drive the GT 300 NSX tonight it's available.

If it’s possible I can find a seat for next race please let me know!

GT300 will have an opening. Another car has come available as well (Congrats again!! @aceboy127 !!! We hope to see you soon!) NSX and Ferrari will be available. Make your selection and we'll see you on track. Next race is this coming Friday (then back to every other friday)

Send a Friend request to @scarecrow937 and @Moby45

Last edited:
GT300 will have an opening. Another car has come available as well (Congrats again!! @aceboy127 !!! We hope to see you soon!) NSX and Ferrari will be available. Make your selection and we'll see you on track. Next race is this coming Friday (then back to every other friday)

Send a Friend request to @scarecrow937 and @Moby45
I would definitely like to take the Honda! I will send you a friend request in a few.

s-l300.jpg
I'll be there

Last edited:
Can’t wait for the next one. Hope I get the strategy right this time. Double medium stints!

Yeah those mediums cost you. Had you taken softs and less fuel you would have won. I try to run a few laps in a GT500 to get an idea of how many laps the 300's will need to do and then run half that distance to determine how many extra liters of fuel I will need. If you get this right you may be untouchable because you certainly have the pace.

Also. Be nice to your tires early in the stint so you still have something left at the end if you need to make a final push. A lot of people burn their tires up early and fade toward the end. You can pick them off if you play it right.

Quick question, Do I just get the car who ever was driving before or do I need to create my own. Do I make my own livery is what I’m pretty much asking.

Last edited:
Quick question, Do I just get the car who ever was driving before or do I need to create my own. Do I make my own livery is what I’m pretty much asking.

You are free to make a livery of your choosing, as long as it meets gtplanet.com standards and matches the identification requirements outlined in the first post of this thread.

Alternatively, it you don't want to or cant make a livery, many folks in ARL are happy to make you one, myself included. There are some talented artists in ARL as well!!

Last edited:
But if you liked the previous drivers livery you are welcome to use it. They should be able to change the number on it for you

But if you liked the previous drivers livery you are welcome to use it. They should be able to change the number on it for you
Is there anyway I could see it? I was going for a JDM sponsor, I’m trying to recreate this Takata livery with number 13 as my racing number.

Last edited:
It was a gt300 NSX

Those two cars are already taken for the season. You may have just subbed for an absent driver.

Regular drivers, could you please post your intent for the rest of the season? I need to know who plans on racing the rest of the season. Guido was the only one who had to stop from my knowledge

@Moby45 ...ace announced last night due to his wife expecting, he is out for the season. NSX is free for him.

Sorry @JDMKING13 ... Moby is series head, but was out last night when this occurred

Oh gotcha. Yeah I was not around last night. My bad.

If you liked Aces livery he may be able to alter it for you with whatever number you want.

Those two cars are already taken for the season. You may have just subbed for an absent driver.

Regular drivers, could you please post your intent for the rest of the season? I need to know who plans on racing the rest of the season. Guido was the only one who had to stop from my knowledge

I will be at each race through the season.

Back