ARL Super GT

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 591 comments
Have there been any thoughts about next season yet? I figure that the GT500 class is set in stone but for GT300 we could leave it as it is, switch out a car or two or even move to Gr3 cars to match the real world GT300 series. I have no preference but as the season winds down am starting to think about what to do next season.

Have there been any thoughts about next season yet? I figure that the GT500 class is set in stone but for GT300 we could leave it as it is, switch out a car or two or even move to Gr3 cars to match the real world GT300 series. I have no preference but as the season winds down am starting to think about what to do next season.
There are ongoing discussions as to what next season will be... we'll be in touch!!

All current or interested SuperGT drivers... please visit the following thread.

Unfortunately I am going out of town next week. Tried to get the company to freight forward my rig, but that was a hard no. Good luck to my Mclaren brother, see you for the final.

Soooo, I just noticed something 🤔

1628007206068.png

Good Morning ARL....it's Race Day!!! Tonight, we'll be completing 40 laps of Sardegna - Road Course A. I will be your host tonight. Final lobby will be open no later than 9:40 pm EST, with the first qualifying session starting promptly at 10:00 PM EST. I will try to have a practice lobby up by around 8pm.

Sardegna is all the fun of high speed straights and walls, like Tokyo, with the added bonus of grass on the edges too. Please carefully plan your passes, and as always...the GT300s own the line. The GT500s should ride around like greased pinballs, while the GT300s will be windsurfing off each other's wake.

Italy...amiright!

While the points are still quite close, including a tie at the top of GT500, the best of the best have started to separate from the pack. Here's your chance to make one last statement, before its 'do or die!'.

Oh, did I mention....Cut your ballast in half!!! The ballast tracker is up to date, so please make sure to check your settings before entering tonight.

Who can keep it cleanly between the walls? Who can keep their elbows in at the end? With the blue Honda 500 and blue Lexus fighting up front, can the blue Nissan(s) break into that mix? Can that Takata Honda continue its meteoric rise up the point standings? Will My Little Ferrari continue to be a thorn in the side of the 300 field? Will Drummer need to ground his daughter again? On what lap will DrSpyderPig say, "What lap are the 500s on...oh, I may have shorted my fuel..."?

Find out the answer to these questions and more...tonight at ARL SuperGT!!

Last edited:
Good Morning ARL....it's Race Day!!! Tonight, we'll be completing 40 laps of Sardegna - Road Course A. I will be your host tonight. Final lobby will be open no later than 9:40 pm EST, with the first qualifying session starting promptly at 10:00 PM EST. I will try to have a practice lobby up by around 8pm.

Sardegna is all the fun of high speed straights and walls, like Tokyo, with the added bonus of grass on the edges too. Please carefully plan your passes, and as always...the GT300s own the line. The GT500s should ride around like greased pinballs, while the GT300s will be windsurfing off each other's wake.

Italy...amiright!

While the points are still quite close, including a tie at the top of GT500, the best of the best have started to separate from the pack. Here's your chance to make one last statement, before its 'do or die!'.

Oh, did I mention....Cut your ballast in half!!! The ballast tracker is up to date, so please make sure to check your settings before entering tonight.

Who can keep it cleanly between the walls? Who can keep their elbows in at the end? With the blue Honda 500 and blue Lexus fighting up front, can the blue Nissan(s) break into that mix? Can that Takata Honda continue its meteoric rise up the point standings? Will My Little Ferrari continue to be a thorn in the side of the 300 field? Will Drummer need to ground his daughter again? On what lap will DrSpyderPig say, "What lap are the 500s on...oh, I may have shorted my fuel..."?

Find out the answer to these questions and more...tonight at ARL SuperGT!!
🤣

I'll be around tonight if theres any openings just let me know which car to run

Last edited:
Glad to be back for this one! Not too sure how well I’m going to do since this track is pretty tough for me but will be aiming to have a blast as always

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the race tonight, so a seat in the Gr4 NSX is available for tonight.

Fun race last night!! Congrats again to @PApunk924 and @redbullfix for excellent runs, bringing home their cars without a scratch and a division win.

That GT500 battle was...something else!! I had battles with literally every driver in the division except 93...who was just...gone!! Moby too until the Italian countryside claimed him as well. Hell of a run Smoke!! Really fun battle and top driving on your part.

I dont know what happened down in GT300...I just hope you're all okay!!

So folks, I have some good news and bad news...

Good news: only one more wall to deal with!!

Bad news: It's the Chicane of Death.

See you in Croatia in 2 weeks for the finale!!!

Last edited:
Back