ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
So I will be running a 4 hour long endurance event held at Mt Panorama. The thread is live and I am adding details as I have the chance to get to it but check it out I don't have a date set in stone just yet but it will be a Friday night event for sure but plan for it to be around the end of November to mid December. Sign up aren't officially open at this time but I will post when it becomes official. Be sure to check it out

4 HR Mount Panorama

Last edited by a moderator:
So I will be running a 4 hour long endurance event held at Mt Panorama. The thread is live and I am adding details as I have the chance to get to it but check it out I don't have a date set in stone just yet but it will be a Friday night event for sure but plan for it to be around the end of November to mid December. Sign up aren't officially open at this time but I will post when it becomes official. Be sure to check it out

4 HR Mount Panorama

Oh my....4hrs might be too much for me not being in an actual car. Lol Hope it goes great.

RACE-DAY CONFIRMATION FOR WEEK 6 IS NOW OPEN! SEASONE FINALE!!!
Below is a list of drivers that have an auto-confirm pending (green highlight), have already stated their intention to race (blue) or confirmed as tentative (grey) to race this Wednesday, 11/13/19.
Confirmation will close at 6:00PM (EST) Wednesday evening, 11/13/19.
***NOTE***If you have an auto-confirm pending, or have previously confirmed, but will not be able to race, that statement must be made in this thread.

GR4 GRID.jpg

i wonder what that bus stop would be like if it was a sand trap and not a wall, it would cut down on some of the carnage further back in the field i guess...

And speaking of the dreaded bus stop, confirmation is still open to take your chances with it! LOL.
Currently at one full lobby. Lets send the finale off with a crash, boom, bang (at the bus stop) and get another!

RACE-DAY CONFIRMATION FOR WEEK 6 IS OPEN! SEASONE FINALE!!!
Below is a list of drivers that have an auto-confirm pending (green highlight), have already stated their intention to race (blue) or confirmed as tentative (grey) to race this Wednesday, 11/13/19.
Confirmation will close at 6:00PM (EST) Wednesday evening, 11/13/19.
***NOTE***If you have an auto-confirm pending, or have previously confirmed, but will not be able to race, that statement must be made in this thread.

GR4 GRID.jpg

Latest Posts

Back