ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
Fun race last night. Had some good battles with SweetTee, SmokeEater and others. Brand's Hatch has always been one of my worst tracks, but after putting in some practice and running this race I'm starting to get comfortable. I even went into the Lewis Hamilton challenge after this race and shaved 5 tenth's off my previous time so that's progress :cheers:.

@Stryker13, sorry for the side bump that knocked you off the track on one of those first laps after the caution restart. I didn't even realize I had done that during the race, but I was watching the replay and it was obvious that I moved over into you. I was so focused on not running into SweetTee that I didn't notice you there on my right. I still need to get better at car control in close quarters!

Fun race last night. Had some good battles with SweetTee, SmokeEater and others. Brand's Hatch has always been one of my worst tracks, but after putting in some practice and running this race I'm starting to get comfortable. I even went into the Lewis Hamilton challenge after this race and shaved 5 tenth's off my previous time so that's progress :cheers:.

@Stryker13, sorry for the side bump that knocked you off the track on one of those first laps after the caution restart. I didn't even realize I had done that during the race, but I was watching the replay and it was obvious that I moved over into you. I was so focused on not running into SweetTee that I didn't notice you there on my right. I still need to get better at car control in close quarters!

No worries man, I saw you battling @CdnSweetTee, I don't think I made the right call in trying to pass there.
There's a good chance I would've taken both of you out when I understeered into oblivion so, in a way, you saved yourself and SweetTee from the italian missile.

How does default ToD sound to everyone?
Sounds good to me…

upload_2021-6-14_12-22-44.gif

Just a quick reminder of the rules when the pits are closed during the race:

• 5 laps prior to the caution (depending on track) pit lane will close (drivers may only enter if they have run out of fuel or have engine damage)
  • Drivers who enter the pits while they are closed are not permitted to change tires and may only take enough fuel to get them to the caution lap. All damage may be repaired.

Back