United States
Michigan
Kinetic-Fullness
john candy stripes GIF by hero0fwar

United States
So-Cal
redbullfix
OneDown4Up
Im looking for some laps later tonight (maybe even a rum or two!? 🥃🥃) if anyone is looking for something to do later - prob 930 est….ill put a room up if there isnt already one….
Want to run laps at Sarthe ?
Tues Endurance race

Last edited:
Canada
Saskatchewan
DUB-L-DEE
This is the last race of the season, isn't it? Oooooh so does @GTR4MROD maintain the championship lead, or does @Moby45 crush the field tonight, taking the Championship......Does Peacock break into the top 5 to finish out a stellar season........Who closes out the final podium position @PApunk924 or @redbullfix????
All these questions and many more will be answered tonight! DONT MISS IT!!!

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario
BPeacock27
This is the last race of the season, isn't it? Oooooh so does @GTR4MROD maintain the championship lead, or does @Moby45 crush the field tonight, taking the Championship......Does Peacock break into the top 5 to finish out a stellar season........Who closes out the final podium position @PApunk924 or @redbullfix????
All these questions and many more will be answered tonight! DONT MISS IT!!!
But wait there’s more! Act NOW and get a second ginsu knife set for FREE along with a faux pearl necklace!

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario
BPeacock27
The results are in...

Congrats to @Moby45 on the championship.

Please leave a 💩 to congratulate him.
Really?

not to second guess your math but i would've guessed both @DublDee and @Sandite5 would have overtaken @GTP_Guido and i in the points with him not making it and my poor finish….

if its correct then all i gotta say to all 3 of them is:
1627579107200.gif

In all seriousness thanks for a great season. My personal best by far with a couple podiums and a top 5 or two. Despite ending the season with my two (disappointing) worst finishes. Great racin’ everyone!

congrats@Moby45 @GTR4MROD and @PApunk924 for their overall finishes!

Time for some testing of another car! 😜

Last edited:
United States
United States
Really?

not to second guess your math but i would've guessed both @DublDee and @Sandite5 would have overtaken @GTP_Guido and i in the points with him not making it and my poor finish….

if its correct then all i gotta say to all 3 of them is:View attachment 1070487

In all seriousness thanks for a great season. My personal best by far with a couple podiums and a top 5 or two. Despite ending the season with my two (disappointing) worst finishes. Great racin’ everyone!

congrats@Moby45 @GTR4MROD and @PApunk924 for their overall finishes!

Time for some testing of another car! 😜
Math is correct. Great job this season!

United States
So-Cal
redbullfix
OneDown4Up
Great job ARL guys and gals
Fun series, with minimum fuss, maximum enjoyment :cheers:
And Grats to Triebs solid result at Spa

Last edited: