ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
I will most likely be a late arrival moving forward, as I have signed up for the Snail Endurance Season. Really wish this series was running on Wednesday nights instead. :(

As long as I fix my pedals today I will have a open lobby while getting how many laps tomorrows race is going to be.

* also there is maintenance tomorrow night so we will be starting early again sorry for the inconvenience

Just a heads up for anyone racing tomorrow night there is a update that will have to download first

New track
PS_Messages_20190305_010619.jpg

Yes I said earlier that we would start early due to maintenance but as long as there is no maintenance we will start at normal time

Just a reminder, I have signed on with Snail Endurance for the next 8 weeks, so I will be late to the party. Hopefully these races are still going on and I can make at least one.
I will commit to continue to keep the scores and stats for this event. I really wish this series was running on Wednesday nights....(did I say that already...LOL)

Just a reminder, I have signed on with Snail Endurance for the next 8 weeks, so I will be late to the party. Hopefully these races are still going on and I can make at least one.
I will commit to continue to keep the scores and stats for this event. I really wish this series was running on Wednesday nights....(did I say that already...LOL)
If everyone agrees we can switch to wednesdays starting next week. It might be beneficial to everyone since there have been more Tuesday night maintenance here lately but I want to leave the decision up to you guys just post what your thoughts are and we will go forward from there

Either day works for me. Also if there is maintenance tonight i may be a few minutes late to the lobby. Gotta put the kiddo to bed.
I am right there with ya. I dont think there is maintenance tonight I think it was yesterdays maintenance/update I might have confused it with today. As far as tonight goes we should be starting at 9 central.

Sorry 6 hrs left on down load of latest update . Cya next week.🤬:banghead::ouch:

Make sure you are hard wired to the router. Change your network settings to wired. Most importantly make sure u dont have any applications running in the background.

I have had a 20min download turn into 3 hours just because i was playing mega man which only uses the network for leaderboards.

Back