ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
Works kicking the crap out of me these past few weeks - need to drop to one organized (semi-organized!? Lol) night of racing a week. Will be keeping gr3 sat nights which means unfortunately not running Wednesday's anymore. Will probably start back up Wednesday's when you start the new season. Good luck for the rest of this season and will see most/if not all of you on Saturday nights!

How was 'your' race?
image1-57.jpg

so close, but...

We need @GTR4MROD to make us a couple of Samurai Showdown liveries for the beetles. Lol

Don't know if you ever played that fighter game back in the 90's but it was fun. Made by capcom.
If the decals are out there I can make them. If not you guys could upload them and then I’ll make them using your decals.

We need @GTR4MROD to make us a couple of Samurai Showdown liveries for the beetles. Lol

Don't know if you ever played that fighter game back in the 90's but it was fun. Made by capcom.
Just found some samurai decals so I’ll make some this weekend. Any color preference? And numbers?

I used to pick Mai Shiranui all the time and her colors were red and white. So I can go with that. #45

If you are wondering why a young unattractive guy like me picked her all the time back in the day a quick google search of her sprite animation would clue you in. Lol

Latest Posts

Back