ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
Yeah, that sucked, I considered waiting for you to make it more fun but... that would’ve been disrespectful :cheers:

Indeed it would have. No worries though. Lol. I got the anger out of my system now lol.

Sucked because it came right after a power move on @PApunk924 in the S curves reminiscent of a Super GT pass.

Watching the replay

50240435_2513562935351634_1536972777225977856_n.gif

Indeed it would have. No worries though. Lol. I got the anger out of my system now lol.

Sucked because it came right after a power move on @PApunk924 in the S curves reminiscent of a Super GT pass.

Yup, that was a hell of a move. I figured you were on the mission once I saw that.

Get it so we can know for sure.

May try to attend tonight. not sure.

I'll be a little sporadic over the next couple weeks/months. We're 'going through some stuff' here at home. Don't let you're little ones grow up to be teenagers. We'll leave it at that.

Having said this, I need a little time to 'do my own thing' so getting shot repeatedly and having some laughs with you guys sounds attractive. So you never know, I may just be there...with a rum in hand.

edit - i assume if we do this that 'friendly fire' would be 'on'? :D

:cheers:

Last edited:
May try to attend tonight. not sure.

I'll be a little sporadic over the next couple weeks/months. We're 'going through some stuff' here at home. Don't let you're little ones grow up to be teenagers. We'll leave it at that.

Having said this, I need a little time to 'do my own thing' so getting shot repeatedly and having some laughs with you guys sounds attractive. So you never know, I may just be there...with a rum in hand.

edit - i assume if we do this that 'friendly fire' would be 'on'? :D

:cheers:

Mine is 11 now. Too close to teen years.

16yo daughter...already have lag bolts in the basement wall, ready to hook up chains....and have the first impression to the bf speech all worked out......did i mention im a truck driver and can spread your body parts all around the u.s. so they wont ever all be found?

Ah yes, “the talk” lol

My now wifes dad was my hockey coach, was an awkward “hey coach!” That first meeting lol

Back