Arma 2 - CO-OP Missions [Interest?]

• Thread starter Kitten
  • 8 comments
United States
United States
Hey Guys,

I'm wondering if anyone interested in doing some CO-OP Missions? Domination Etc?

- Maybe we can start a GTP Group?

Cheers,
-Kitten

I have a problem with ArmA 2 OA. When I launch it without BattlEye, it launches normally, but when I start it with BE on, it crashes (error 0xc06d007e, "unknown software exception"). Can't play on the most of MP servers because of that. Is there any known way to fix it? I googled it, tried reilstalling the game and BattlEye, deleting some files, verifying the cache, but nothing works...
My system is 64-bit.

I have a problem with ArmA 2 OA. When I launch it without BattlEye, it launches normally, but when I start it with BE on, it crashes (error 0xc06d007e, "unknown software exception"). Can't play on the most of MP servers because of that. Is there any known way to fix it? I googled it, tried reilstalling the game and BattlEye, deleting some files, verifying the cache, but nothing works...
My system is 64-bit.

You try updating battleeye?

Yes, I've downloaded the files from BattlEye site, put them to the BE folder - no result.

You try this?

1)Uninstall battleye via steam/steamapps/common/arma 2 operation arrowhead/expansion/battleye/UnInstallBE

2)Delete BEclient.dll from Appdata/local/arma2oa/battleye/

3)Delete BEService and BEService_arma2oa from Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Battleye/

4)Verify integrity of game cache with steam

5)Launch game with steam

NOTE: Just be sure to delete the battleye service from Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Battleye. I reinstalled battleye/arma2/arma2oa several times and finally when I deleted the BEService and BEService_arma2oa is when this fixed the problem for me.

You try this?

1)Uninstall battleye via steam/steamapps/common/arma 2 operation arrowhead/expansion/battleye/UnInstallBE

2)Delete BEclient.dll from Appdata/local/arma2oa/battleye/

3)Delete BEService and BEService_arma2oa from Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Battleye/

4)Verify integrity of game cache with steam

5)Launch game with steam

NOTE: Just be sure to delete the battleye service from Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Battleye. I reinstalled battleye/arma2/arma2oa several times and finally when I deleted the BEService and BEService_arma2oa is when this fixed the problem for me.
Yes, I tried exactly this (found this result by googling). Although I don't have the BattlEye folder in my AppData/ArmA 2OA (but I deleted the entire folder). Doesn't work.

Yes, I tried exactly this (found this result by googling). Although I don't have the BattlEye folder in my AppData/ArmA 2OA (but I deleted the entire folder). Doesn't work.

Maybe related to you're antivirus?

Back