Army of Two (360 an PS3)

Co-op games are an instant buy for us most of the time. (us meaning my gf and I) I think we have at least played every single co-op game that the 360 or xbla has to offer. The only one I think we havent played is Splinter Cell Double Agent. Most of those games were a little too slow paced for me. I might have to try it some time since it is co-op.

Is this actual game play? If it is, Oh man... I gotta get this purely for the comedy.

"who do you think you are? ****ing Macgyver? "
lmfao.gif

Yeah seems more of a comedy than anything else from that trailer! Looks good though, don't know if it will meet the level of gears of war co op though!

Pako bought it, don't know if he's played it already.

Seems pretty cool, I'm waiting for some GTP reviews before deciding on it.
Does anyone know if the co-op is also possible online? I'm assuming it is, but not sure.

Pako bought it, don't know if he's played it already.

Seems pretty cool, I'm waiting for some GTP reviews before deciding on it.
Does anyone know if the co-op is also possible online? I'm assuming it is, but not sure.

For the PS3 version, private or public online coop is possible. You can invite friends to play coop mode or random online players to play coop with you. I've only been through the training mission and the first part of the 1st mission. It is largely a triggered event based game and sometimes those triggers are hard to activate. The game seems somewhat buggy in this respect but I'm also just getting into it. After I put some time into it, we'll see how this game fairs. It's definitely not a COD:4, but could be a fun 2-player game.

So how does everyone like the Gun Modding feature? That's the only thing I really care about.

More importantly, can you put a Scope on a Raging Bull? :dopey:

I was disappointed with the gun upgrade system, didn't have as many options as I was hoping. No scopes V1P3R, the appearance mod was really stupid. All it had was Pimped which made pretty much every gun look stupid.

The only reason I would buy this game would be to play co op, even then Crackdown is miles better imo.

Yup, I already scratched it from my list too.

These people at EA look like an elephant at a porcelain store... :ouch:

So basically it bombed.... typical of EA! No FPS is going to top COD until Killzone on PS3 and GOW2 on 360... no those are proper developers!

Robin

:cough: RSV2 :cough:

You can say whatever you want Robin but people still even love RSV even though they get their ass handed to them frequently. :P

I like Vegas also and I am looking foreward to RSV2 but its just not as graphically impressive as COD... I would have bought RSV on PS3 if it wasn't broken but this time it wont be because GRAW2 (which I bought) was amazing and the devs now know how to code for it properly..

I dont really think RSV is the same league as Killzone.... But thats just my opinion, I hope Killzone lives up to the hype.. been very quiet reciently..

Robin

Wait a minute... you're saying RSV isn't as good as killzone, but both aren't as good as GRAW?! lool... wow. Got that ass backwards there.

RSV>Killzone>GRAW2

This is based on gameplay too, not graphics.

No what I am saying its that on the PS3 Vegas was busted and GRAW2 wasnt... That was only because it was a port and not a properly system developed game. I NEVER said GRAW was better than Killzone! :lol:

Vegas 2 wont be busted and it will be an excellent game but im sorry in terms of the whole package (including eye candy) Killzone I think will be better than Vegas, Vegas looks really cartoony... and COD still looks better than the RSV2 shots ive seen..

Robin

Vegas looks really cartoony... and COD still looks better than the RSV2 shots ive seen..

Robin

Hmm... I dunno. I'm getting tired of sea sawing waiting for all this PS3 crap to come out... So until I see an actual game I'm writing off Killzone and etc. As for Vegas vs COD... Vegas has a lot more detail that is realistic where COD is just flashy. BTW, are you playing with your nose plastered to the screen or something? I don't see any "cartoony".

I made good on my promise to "try" this game and surprisingly (well, not really now that I played it) I was able to rent it. My god... This isn't even worth the $8 rental... Nice FAIL once again EA. I mean, wth have you idiots been doing all this time? THIS is all you come up with? wow... Co-Op can't even save this game. BTW, EA how does it feel that games like Soldiers of Fortune Payback, hell even Conflict: Denied OPs looks better than this game. Oh and nice FAIL at trying to copy the Gears of War movements.

lol... Seriously? Seriously... ? wow...

edit: Uhh... EA? Nobody wants to watch your ****ty cut scenes... I mean geez, if you're going to force someone to watch them at least make it look as good as if Ashley Simpson was lip sinking a song...

Oh yeah, also... when I started the lame ass training mission my screen went black but I could still play. xD

Wow, I sooo gotta get this game...

V1P3R - Seriously? Even worse than Conflict: Denied OP's?

Well, in terms of gameplay I found it to be a lot like Conflict... In terms of looks I think Soldiers of Fortune looked better, easily... especially with the guns. EA always has it's tell tail jaggies which baffles me, but I guess that's EA for ya. Seriously, I'd really pass on this game. I guess rent if you must, but I don't see how you'll get your moneys worth...

Vip is right. Pass on this game. Its a decent rental at most but you will not want to buy this game. We rented it for about a week and just could not get into it.

Good to know, I wanted to get it because it looked like it could be cool but I think I am going to pass.

Back