Arrrrrgh!

• Thread starter LoneWolfe
  • 8 comments
I just spent an hour doing the ss 50 lap enurance race with one goal, to win the lancer evo VI rally car, and they give me some other car! (cerbera) this pisses me off, endurance races should not award random cars! :mad:

:eek: The lancer rally is very cool and yes there should be another awarding system but I hope you didn´t sell the car. The cerbera LM is - and I kid you not - one of the best GT2 cars out there. Try it ;)

The Cerbera LM is capable of lapping RR valley in 1'02.xxx. I may not have the big HP numbers of the Arta Skyline, but it will kick it to the curb. As it weighs only 1900 lb. Don't Sell the Cerbera. Trust me!! You will love the car once you get it adjusted to your driving style.

No worries i didnt sell it, who knows maybe i'll use it again in the ss 50 lap, it was late last night when i started so i used the escudo, one guy was 8 laps behind at the end... what a cheap car... i think i will use it :)

Don't ever get rid of the Cerbera LM!

It may look like just another LM car, but it's possible to lap as quick as the Speed 12 with a little practice.

The Rally Lancer VI's tight, but I consider the Cerbera LM to be the better prize! (One of the rare enduros where either prize is nice...)

i've been doing some rallying, kinda sucks that you have to use the escudo if you want any chance at winning some races... oh yeah, that reminds me, there should be a cool rally event on thursday, dont know if thats the 16 or the 17.

some big newzealand rally event, looked cool on the commercial
this will be my first time seeing a rally race, assuming i dont forget :P

Back