Arsenal Drift Team

We are a new team looking to come up amongst the top on GT5. We show the respect we get.

Recruitment-
If you want to try out get a hold of Tanman1111.I judge on skill and character, both equally important. We dont want a bad rep so if you got a bad attitude, DON'T waste our time.

Rules-
Show respect
Keep your cool
Drift with other members if you see them online
Help with Drift Comps when possible
Dont give the team a bad name

Room Rules-
Comfort hard tires only
NO AWD
If your crashing into people or just starting s*** you will get kicked

Team Members
Tanman1111 (Leader)

Allie Teams:
Team KYOKI
White Smoke Gang
Kush Drift Crew

Last edited:
Goodluck!! I really like the OP, clean, simple and organized +1, hope to drift with you soon!!

Tanman2222
Going to be hosting a comp tonight, I will message you all tonight when I make the room!
Any idea of what time, i'd love to take part 👍

Yooo Tanman!! Congrats on getting to GTP!! Can't wait to drift with you guys! Good luck from Team BURST!

yo what's up guys

not sure who most of the guys on your team are but I deffinatly know HSQ
great drifter and a great drinker:lol:
Welcome to GTPlanet and good luck from the guys at Sparco!

Haha ain't that OG! I haven't seen you for a while,.. I missed those Kush Drift Crew Comps lol, I won one of my first battles and comps there. Hope to see y'all soon guys !

Haha ain't that OG! I haven't seen you for a while,.. I missed those Kush Drift Crew Comps lol, I won one of my first battles and comps there. Hope to see y'all soon guys !

Ill be hosting some comps along with tanman soon once i just have some minor issues with the ps3 at the moment

Back