Arsenal1992 Auto Gallery - (Updated:29/6/12 - Jaguar XK +Randoms)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tracksmith
  • 374 comments
  • 21,226 views
Very nice - I like that you've got a selection of different cars in your sets and I love that RUF! 👍 :)
 

Thankyou SMfan and Nato_777 for the compliments.
________________________________________





















________________________________________

Thabkyou for visiting my gallery.
​
 
The beams of sunlight coming through the dust in that Lambo shot are stunning! :drool: I love the tones and lighting in all of your images, but that one especially stands out to me. It conveys a good sense of action, drama and speed.
 
The beams of sunlight coming through the dust in that Lambo shot are stunning! :drool: I love the tones and lighting in all of your images, but that one especially stands out to me. It conveys a good sense of action, drama and speed.
What Mog said +1. 👍
 
Very good shots. My favourites are the 3 Mustang ones in #204.
 

Thankyou Moglet, Nato_777 and WarriusZero for the compliments.
________________________________________














________________________________________
Thankyou for visiting my gallery.​
 
Oh man, I've missed your last few updates and that's a lot of awesomeness to miss. Great work here and I love that second evora shot from your most recent set 👍
 
Very nice shots! Especially the 458 Italia and Gallardo ones :D
 
Love the Challenger & Enzo shots, Beautiful indeed...
 
I like the fourth shot in post 212.
 
Very nice again, I love those two Evora photos. 👍
 
You definitely need to be called 'master of realisticness'!
 
Thankyou Soloracer3, Sutuki, gtfan4life, TVR&Ferrari_Fan, Nato_777 and SVX for the compliments. :)
________________________________________







________________________________________

Thankyou for visiting my gallery.
​
 
That third shot is really excellent! Great tones, composition and editing 👍
 
Nice! The third shot is the pick of those three. 👍 I can't imagine how loud it must be in the cockpit driving that Jag. :p
 

Thankyou ceiling_fan and Nato_777 for the compliments.
_______________________________________















________________________________________

Thankyou for visiting my gallery.
​
 
Beautiful sets arsenal - the last looks like you did some HDRs. I love the lighting on the McLaren F1, and the orange Lambo is delicious. Great work!
 
Very nice work. All your shots give out the HDR look IMO. Very nice and I hope you can update soon.
 
Thankyou Primus Ortus and ashes619 for the comments.

I no longer have GT5 so I've decided to upload reedited versions of some of my favorite images.
_______________________________________

















_______________________________________
Thankyou for visiting my gallery.
​
 
Amazing shots! Your editing job on them is awesome, keep up the good work... :)
 
Love the last photo of the Ferrari. Great lighting and depth. What do you mean you no longer have GT5? I hope you get it back! :)
 
Aw its a shame you've no longer got the game. I really like the Ford mark IV shot and the Alfa 8C shots 👍 :)
 
No more GT5! :(
The first and last photos are EPIC and everything in between is great too. 👍
 
I LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!! Don't go :(. Please?

<3

Will definitely miss your work! The LFA shots made my jaw hit the floor.
 
_______________________________________

Thank you KiroKai, Primus Ortus, Soloracer3, Nato_777, FishyJuice and BkS for the comments.

Click for full size.
_______________________________________

























_______________________________________


​
 
Last edited:
Back