Arsenal1992 Auto Gallery - (Updated:29/6/12 - Jaguar XK +Randoms)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tracksmith
  • 374 comments
  • 21,226 views
Thank you Primus Ortus, Nato_777, ashes619, NBDESIGNZ, Soloracer3 and Skython11 for the compliments.

___________________________________


ahrweilergate.jpg


ahrweilergate1h.jpg


ahrweilergate2.jpg


nrburgringnordschleifed.jpg


nrburgringnordschleife1y.jpg


chamonixmain.jpg


chamonixmain1.jpg


chamonixmain2i.jpg


chamonixmain3.jpg


___________________________________

Thank you for visiting my gallery.
​
 
Last edited:
Another lot of great pictures. Also seems you are posting more which I like. :D
 
Fantastic shots of two of my favourite cars the Maza and 599. 👍
Also the rally shots once again are spectacular. :)
 
That second rally shot is amazing 👍 great work :)
 

love the intense red!!! Gorgeous shot:drool:👍
But there are tons of great pics on the last few pages. The 787b for example....damn I love it!
 
Like the last one, very minimalist. Rest are great. 👍
 
Love your 599 shots, only thing to say are the slick tires...
 
Thank you ashes619, Nato_777, Soloracer3, bmxmitch, Grand Prix and NBDESIGNZ for the comments.

______________________________________





______________________________________

Thanks you visiting my gallery.
​
 
Last edited:
Three great shots! 1st Gallardo photo is brilliant as is the 599. 👍
 
Really like the last one. 👍
 
Amazing gallery. There are too many awesome chops to choose a favourite. I really like the most recent update ;)
 
The Ford Focus shots looks awesome 👍 :drool:
 
love the last 599 shot, magnifico!
 
Thank you Nato_777,Grand Prix, Klaus_PSU, Skython11 and NBDESIGNZ for the comments.

__________________________





__________________________

Thanks for visiting my gallery.​
 
Very nice - I'm lovin' the Subie shot. 👍
 
That last 599 shot you posted with thhr lambo :drool: and the 430 shoti really like 👍
 
Great shots. I really love the Lamborghini pictures. :drool:
 
Thankyou Nato_777, Soloracer3 and ashes619 for the compliments.

_________________________





















_________________________

Thankyou for visiting my gallery.
​
 
Fantastic update! Love the first & last Trans Cammer shots. 👍 That's a bad ass Camaro and the Jag is perfect. :)
 
Great work, the cammer shots are great I love the colours in them and the sky 👍
 
The cross-processed Trans-Cammer shots look amazing. Especially the 2nd cross-processed one. And the Jaguar shot is probably my favorite in this update. :drool:
Great work.
 
:drool: Dam they are nice. My favorite shot is the B&W one. :drool:
 
Thankyou Nato_777, Soloracer3, FishyJuice and ashes619 for the compliments
__________________________











__________________________

Thankyou for visiting my gallery.
​
 
The SLS shots are great, so far I haven't taken a photo of that car that I have liked but I love these. 👍 Your CCCL entry is brilliant too - has a great mood to the shot. :)
 
2nd and 5th pic :drool::drool:
 
First shot. Hands down, the best shot of that car I've seen on here. 👍
 
Thankyou Nato_777, Sutuki, FishyJuice and NBDESIGNZ for the compliments.

_______________________

toscana8.jpg


toscana7.jpg


toscana6c.jpg


toscana5.jpg


toscana4r.jpg


toscana3.jpg


toscanaq.jpg


_______________________

Thankyou for visiting my gallery.
​
 
I love the first shot in post 168.
 
Loving the rally shots. I do feel that they could have been a bit brighter though. 👍
 
Back