Artistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter frostyone1977
  • 4,450 comments
  • 374,847 views
Really nice page here..
[Nor]MclarenF1 excellent tones.. very classy shots
RaY29rus nice use of a rarely seen DLC
Stray Fantastic looking Muscle
zondaman2 +1.. giulietta73s FR-S is a superb shot with great lighting
Fondo458.. Neat angle.. some might say avoid the warm/cold filters..I've used them on occasion and with a little post editing they can make great shots
leeislee probably gonna be my favorite shot for a long time...I have driven the Pacific Coast Highway and it's a fantastic drive..
 
@lee - I absolutely LOVE the shot, but I gotta say one thing - the fact that the bus has a bike on it kinda gives you a ertain idea why it's so low to the ground.:lol:


​
 
Awesome tank car! It has a vintage drag racing out at the salt flats kind of feel to it. Very cool!
 
Splendid Enzo set Haakon. Awesome work as usual Lee.

​
 
Agreed, beautiful Enzo set, 1st and last are my faves, Hakon!
 
[Nor]MclarenF1;8273335
And Kodje, I think you're the first to use my real name in here. :dopey:

It's shorter than your pseudo ;)
In fact that's just because I often watch pics on Flickr before on GTPlanet and then I prefer use real name when I know them :)
 
@lee - I absolutely LOVE the shot, but I gotta say one thing - the fact that the bus has a bike on it kinda gives you a ertain idea why it's so low to the ground.


​
Haha...yeah, it now has a top speed of 12 mph! 👍:lol:
 
@Zondaman & Ziggy - thanks for the comments guys.👍
 
Just noticed Stray's stingray up there...don't know how I missed that beauty before

yellowglass.jpg


zondaportrait.jpg


maseratiart2.jpg
 
Awesome shots Stray and Sergey!

That Furai looks sooo clean!
 
I hope this is artistic.:nervous:
8555507987_f6e268cbae_b.jpg
 


Maserati Granturismo S Limited Edition






Mercedes Benz C63 AMG



​
​
 
Thank You GTRacer!:)👍

This is nice stuff here:D guys!
 
Awesome set of pics, Hector! ;)👍:
 
^^Just followed you from the Realistic thread - it just gets better:tup:
Love the 3rd shot especially!
 
Back