Artistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter frostyone1977
  • 4,450 comments
  • 376,137 views
ToscanaTarmac6.jpg


ToscanaTarmac4.jpg


Toscana5.jpg
 
Sergey, I really love this pic ! Superb 👍
Nice toning on this Zonda pic Eugene.

​
 
Sergey, I really love this pic ! Superb 👍
Nice toning on this Zonda pic Eugene.

​

Thank you! Fantastic Audi shot!













​
 
Last edited:
Imported from the 'MoMo Fever' collection
8572447820_130378b5e3_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
MoMo! One of, if not my favorite picture of yours! And another one of my favorite GT5 cars! Awesome job my man, awesome job.
 
I thought it would be laughed at or overlooked, even though I knew it was special.

Degen, NB & Driftin, I wish to provide all the thrills you guys have given me.

Thank You!!!👍👍👍
 
Nenad, I was playing around with the photo, one layer led to another, and here we are. Thank you for enjoy
ing my work!:D:tup:
 
Last edited:


It´s been a while since i´ve posted in here but i give it a try :)

This is a re-edited version , tell me what you think​
 
Last edited:
Back