Artworks by Justin - GT6 Edition | Birthday Joyride

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 284 comments
Well, I made into the 2.0 Tournament! The best part was I was the third most voted entry!

I know position doesn't matter in qualifying, but seeing 23 people ticking my box motivates me to never stop editing photos!

To celebrate, I made a (noisy on most shots because of the freaking pixel bleeds!) photo set based on it!

SET
Batmobile Returns!
BMW Vision Gran Turismo @ Bathurst

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

-8-

-9-

...and finally, my entry...

-10-

Thanks to those that voted, and best wishes to tourney contestants! :cheers:

As a true BMW fan I'm really excited about your work here.
Amazing pics, truly amazed by the angles you were able to catch and the atmosphere in the pics also really shows! :) 👍
Your editing is also very nice.
Keep on your great work :cheers:

Excellent work Justin, love this set. Some great angles, a beautiful toning and a nice light in some of these pics.
I tried to choose some fav' but I can't, I like them all :P

Justin, please more extreme panoramas, others are fine but there's always something unexpected with your extreme distortion panoramic stuffs 👍

Thanks, Jeremy and Nicolas!

And, Haer, I'll try to do more if Photoshop won't 🤬 it up!

Thanks, Red, Nux and Nenad!

Unfortunately, my tourney streak has to stop. Why? Because school. Next week, I'm a Junior (high 3/grade 11). That means less GT6. :(

Anyways, have a new set with the Lotus 97T!

SET
Gold Skies
Lotus 97T '85 @ Spa

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

-8-

-9-

-10-

No words

Last edited:
Dat last shot :drool: :bowdown:

Can you send it to me without the capture? I want it as a wallpaper :D

It has been a while since we communicated! ;)
When we did? Must have been a while, really. i can't rember. I looked in your GT5-Gallery and there was no comment made by me. :D
Anyway, check out my gallery, not half the quality of yours, but I think it's worth a look :P

EDIT: You have not commented my gallery either :D

Last edited:
Colorful and beautiful, a great tribute! 👍 Shot 8 has great sense of speed, it's my favourite of the bunch! :)

Brilliant work on this set! Lovely colors, great sense of action, cool compositions, everything I like. Well done Justin! 👍

Some nice and very different angles and comps in this set and they work well. In particular I like shots 1,7 & 8. Good contrast and clarity also. 👍

While I've enjoyed viewing every single shot from your latest set (great individual compositions and sense of motion), I must say that picture #5 is my personal favourite. ;)

Shots 5 and 8 of the BMW VGT set look great! But the others feel a little too intense for me in how they're edited. They look sort of cartoony in their colour range, which now I think of it. Goes very well with the cartoony angles. And the cartoony car design. I've found the source of your inspiration! :lol: Cartoons. :P

The Senna set is the best set. :D Every shot feels individual but without looking ridiculous. My favourites are shots 7, 8, and 10. 👍

Thanks, Skython!

It has been a while since the last update because...school has begun. :( To add to my problems, the internet in my house is broken as hell! :indiff: However, there is good news!

Unless you have been living under a rock, I won my first GT6 2.0 comp! (Second 2.0 overall)
I never knew I would be able to blow people's minds with that Lexus shot!

So may I ask, why the hell did you vote on it?

Of course, along with the win comes the theme, and prepare your Audi vs. Toyota pics and LMGTE replicas because this week's all about WEC!

What are you waiting for? Get shootin'!

While you figure out why I won, here a new set!

I love the Red Bull Ring update! It's got so many fast zones and that sculpture! A lot of people would either use the Red Bull X-cars or the KTM X-BOW, but I decided to use another match, Lamborghini.

I used the Diablo GT2 because I just won all of the IB stars. It is a beast around here!

So welcome to the...

SET
Bull Territory
Lamborghini Diablo GT2 @ Red Bull Ring

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

-8-

-9-

-10-

-11-

In case you're wondering about the original size, 12491 x 2152!

Back