Artworks by Justin - GT6 Edition | Birthday Joyride

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 284 comments
Wow, this thread hasn't been touched since August! (apart from Jamie's reply. Thanks!)

Now that my semestral break has begun, I finally got to drive and shoot again! This time, an old friend is back!

If you were with me for a long time, back in GT5, I created a Toscana-themed named Desert Drive. You may remember a little homage of Calvin Harris & Example's "We'll Be Coming Back" featuring a variation of the track. So when I heard the return of course maker, I knew I could revamp my track names!

Anyways, hope my skills hasn't waned.

Desert Drive: The Return
Lamborghini Aventador @ Desert Drive Festival Route

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

Another poor backfire edit attempt

-8-

-9-

-10-

-11-

-12-

If you want to try out my track, check here!

Last edited:
Wow. It has been a while, hasn't it? Now that my high school life has already ended, I am finally free from tests and homework! Between that time though, I felt my interest in GT6 dwindle but, at least, not my photography skills. So I booted up my PS3 back to life and took some pics!

RANDOM ROSTER
Part Quattro

But first, here are some photos that were taken last January.

I know, the EXIF says October 31, 2015. It's just that I haven't edited it until then!

...and now, earlier today!

PMC Week 113 entry

2.0 Week 113 entry

They kinda suck, don't they? :indiff:

I am digging those Evora shots, especially the third one. Perfect combination of composition, POV, sense of speed and colours IMO. :)👍

The other ones are pretty good too, some of them do lack in composition to be honest, like the first one with the R35 and the Viper, but overall they seem pretty nice. I think an easy improvement for the picture with the Viper on the bridge, for example, would be to have the car not that close to the borders of the image. :)

Well, I guess I'm one of the few individuals who haven't been blessed by the next gen consoles. While I drool over Need For Speed 2015, Forza Motorsport 6, Driveclub, Project CARS, etc., I'm just here stuck with GT6! :P

Here's a quickie with my second BNR32!

Quickie
BNR32 GT-R @ Subic International Raceway (Eifel Flat)

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

If you're wondering what I've been doing while I was gone, I've been focusing more on real life photography with my Nikon D40X. I created a separate Flickr photostream entirely dedicated for car shows, spotting, meets, and...everything else! :P

Thanks for passing by 👍

The second an the third picture are really well done! The composition really fits the shape of the car on both of them. 👍

The first and the last are nearly equally well made, the composition is just less oringinal imo.

The others are nice too, but I think they do not fit to the shape of the car. :)

Happy Birthday !!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Great set, very nice and clean. Really like composition in pictures #2 and #4. It is a pity that we don't have the premium version of this car :(

Back