Artworks by Justin - GT6 Edition | Birthday Joyride

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 284 comments
Great set with the Devil, the Red Bull Ring is it's natural habitat! :evil: Shot 2, 5 and 8 are my favourites! :drool:

And, better late than never, congratulations on your 2.0 win! :cheers: Even more so as it's your first!

Wow. It has been two months since the last post here.
Well, school kept me busy, but it's my parents who seriously restricted the PS3. :guilty:

Today marks that last day of the first quarter, and you know what that means...
...free weekend!

SET
Deep Pr0n 100
Aston Martin DP-100 @ Deep Forest Raceway

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

-8-

-9-

3840 x 2160

-10-

Finally we got something from you, about time! :D

Great set, my faves are number 4 and 9, they have the best toning imo! :drool: Especially 4, the atmosphere in it is very dark and scary! :scared:👍

Wow. It has been two months since the last post here.
Well, school kept me busy, but it's my parents who seriously restricted the PS3. :guilty:

Today marks that last day of the first quarter, and you know what that means...
...free weekend!

SET
Deep Pr0n 100
Aston Martin DP-100 @ Deep Forest Raceway

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

-8-

-9-

3840 x 2160

-10-
That's my favorite Vision GT car right there, and you picked the right color for it.

It's been a while since you posted, welcome back Justin!

Superb work on these! I really like number 8, the sense of speed in that photo is breathtaking.

Great set! Hard to pick a fave, but if i had to do so, it'd be 7!

I've missed a lot of things here :)

The Lotus F1 set is really superb, all pics are excellent, with various angle and different atmosphere. I love the composition and the work on contrast in the first pic. The sense of speed in shot 4 is awesome (great use of the pan mode 1). Great composition and nice light in shot 5. Shot 6 simply blow my mind, generraly I don't like very much this kind of derformated pano but this one is really superb and very immersive ! Copy / paste my comment of pic 4 for the 7 ;) Great angle also in this one. And the last two are just great !

Great angle and sense of speed in the shot with the Lexus 👍

The Diablo set is very good too. Great use of the scenery especially. Shots 3 & 8 are really good 👍 And the Pano is awesome :dunce:

The Aston set is also very gfood with some strong compositions, a good sense of speed and action but my fav' is the quiet shot #7 in this set :P

Great work Justin and sorry for the late :cheers:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:Love your gallery - amazing photos - awesome editing..to many words to put here - all i can say AMAZING!!!

Pretty decent set Justin. Love shot 4, that's a winner. 👍 Shot 7 is my second fav. 👍

Hey guys. I'm back after my parents confiscating my PS3 for a month. Sure I've been hanging out in the status updates section, but it has been a while since I've updated my gallery.

If you were wondering where I've gone to, you probably need to check out my other Flickr photostream. Trust me, it is worth your time!

But for now, A short return to GT6 photography...since tomorrow is the end of semestral break. :indiff: Enjoy!

SET
Encierro
Running With The Bulls
Lamborghini Aventador @ Circuito de la Sierra

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

-8-

-9-

-10-

-11-

-12-

-13-

-14-

-15-

4914 x 965

I know, I know! After a month of inactivity, my photomoding skills faded!

Nice return, Jus! The compositions and toning are, as usual, spot on. Great job! Faves are 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11 and the pano. 👍

Back