Artworks by Justin - GT6 Edition | Birthday Joyride

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 284 comments
Great Senna tribute, emotional and beautiful! :bowdown:

The McLaren set is super realistic, and great to look at! :drool:👍

I'm so proud that people are remember this legendary racer. Although, I think people'll remember Senna a very long time.
Nice set. Suzuka and NSX. Good job Justin!

Pretty sweet Justin. I like the cool tones on this set. For me shot 1,4 & 6 standout as very nice indeed. Not usre about the type on 6 though. Oh and the pano is pretty good too. A nice part 2 tribute. 👍

Excellent work on both the Focus and the MP4 sets Justin 👍
And your Senna tribute pics are just all superb ! Bravo !

Thanks, George and Jeremy!

Now time to do something I haven't done in a while!

WEEKLY TAKES
3rd Week of March - 1st Week of May

PMC
Week 16
Purple Nurples

Week 20
Classic

Week 21
Trueno

Week 17
LOVEVOL

Week 21
Hachiroku

CCCL Week 22
Renn Eleganz

Secret Santa Week 15
Untitled_001

Great job on the Senna tribute, he would be very happy if he was alive... :( I love the different angles you tried! :)👍

The comp entries are all nice, my fav are Hachiroku and Renn Eleganz! :drool:

If you didn't know, the Photomode PMC Tournament has concluded...and I managed to get a comfortable fourth place...again. :indiff: Still, it's amazing how far I reached from qualifying to the bronze match!

So to see this progression, here are my entries for the PMC tourney!

WEEKLY TAKES
PMC Tournament Season 1

qualifying

plants

-----

round one

soon...

-----

round two

dark path, bright dash

-----

semi-finals

Push-Rod Pr0n

-----

bronze match

Photobomber's Eyes

Thanks everyone for another tournament experience! Although I ended up the same as last year, it was fun competing with the regular stars and new boys! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

BTW, congrats to @Stopforpetrol, @youtimestwo and @Fyshokid for being the Top 3 finalists! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Onward to the 2.0 Tourney!

Excellent work Justin :)

The first shot is very original, the round 1 shot is superb, the round 2 one is very well done (especially for an unedited one). The last two shots are even better, the KTM one is very well thinked, and the last one just beautiful :)

Great images Justin, think the final was tough as we were neck n neck till the end. Wish it was a different theme tough! FT and KTM were my favorites and Congrats to you for going all the way! After seeing some great names fade in the first two rounds it dawned on me what a honor it was to still be in it!

Keep up the great work and will be watching :cheers:

Since last Wednesday, the internet started to suck. Strangely, it only recognizes Apple products (iPad, Macbook, etc.) and the PS3, so I managed to update GT6! At the moment, I finished driving, shooting and editing the BMW Vision Gran Turismo set, but I need my sis' Macbook to upload them to Flickr.

For now, have a Golf for your troubles.

BONUS/MISC
Volkswagen Golf Harlequin Edition

The entries sure caught my eye during the tournament. My fave is obviously the Crossbow, well done! 👍

The VW is very original and surprisingly good looking! :)👍

Great editing work on that Golf, Justin; I can imagine that it's taken quite some time to finish. The only thing I could criticise is the amount of noise, but... I won't. :P

You had some really nice tournament entries Justin. Not surprising you do well. 👍 The KTM one is a standout for me. 👍

The Golf edit made me smile and almost chuckle, it's quite a loud car. ;) I do agree with Nenad perhaps a touch to much noise but as you say pixel issues are always a problem to deal with.

Latest Posts

Back