Artworks by Justin - GT6 Edition | Birthday Joyride

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 284 comments
Hello. It has been a while...again.

First, Happy New Year fellow GTP'ers! :cheers:
Second, I finally got my PS3 back after a two-month confiscation from my parents! I'm pretty sure they will get it back once school starts. :indiff:
Third, before they do, I bought an LFA Nurburgring Package and took it for a spin around the new Suzuka!
Fourth, I tried out a new editing technique! I hope it's pleasing to your eyes. :P

Without further ado...

SET
Treasured Soul
Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package @ Suzuka 2014

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

-8-

-9-

-10-

-11-

-12-

-13-

-14-

-15-

-16-

-17-

#10 is killer man, love it. This really makes me want to release a new update. :D

I don't get to many of these galleries, but I will say, you are very comfortable with the camera, and your shots are high quality.

I enjoy your work very much, and these shots are deliciously realistic.:eek: Love the toning in each. The LFA did not stand a chance against your camera work. An even, balanced set, exciting, and well planned.:drool::drool::drool:👍

You Rock Justin!!!:cheers:

I agree with MoMo for the most part. Those shots are pure realistic and I can see you're obviously skillful at using the camera/pans when trying to shoot the photos of a car in motion. :) My personal favorite has to be the 13th one for clever choice of the angle. 👍

Welcome back and happy new year!

Best LFA set on GTP! Do I need to say more?

Well done, my faves are 7, 9, 10, 13, 15 and 17. 👍

Saw your set on Flickr, as you know, but here I am in your gallery again, just to see how great those pics are another time! :drool:👍👍

Hello. Summer has arrived...meaning MOAR GT6 PHOTOMODING!!! :D :D :D :D :D

After a whole school year, I'm back with more gallery content and comp participation! And to start, here are three sets I've done for...

RANDOM ROSTER
Part III

Horse Run
Ferrari F40 @ Goodwood
Fun Fact: I did this set back in January.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

Cizeta by Moroder
Cizeta V16T @ SSRX

-7-

-8-

-9-

-10-

-11-

-12-

-7- (whoops!)

-13-

Hella-Slide-Baru
Subaru Impreza WRX STI Type RA @ SSR5

-14-

-15-

-16-

-17-

-18-

-19-

Fail backfire edit is fail.

-20-

-21-

BONUS

-22-

-23-

-24-

As a great photographer once said, thanks for laughing!

Last edited:
First of all, welcome back!

Some sexy looking F40, Cizeta and Subie shots.

#5, 6, 11 and 21 are my faves. 👍

Okay, when I said "MOAR GT6 PHOTOMODING" about two months ago, I meant "MOAR GT6 PHOTOMODING...just not during April."

Last month was a very busy month as I was taking up college entrance reviews for next school year. Long story short, it was quite a struggle...yet I'm still not ready for it! :scared:

Anyways now that it is over, I made the most out of the month of May by participating in the 2.0 Tournament! Unfortunately, unlike the previous tourneys I've entered (where I would place 4th overall!), I manage to end my streak at the second round. :indiff:

Still, I'm quite happy I've gone this far. :) Here are the shots that I've used during the tourneys.

SPECIAL
So Close Yet So Far...Way Far!
My GT6 2.0 Tournament Season 2 Entries

-QUALIFYING-

*insert proud quote here*

-ROUND 1-

Honestly, I could've done better. :indiff:
Also, notice the plate. :P

-ROUND 2-

Wasted hours and hours to grind for 1.8 million cr. for this CLK! :mad:

As a great photographer once said, thanks for laughing.

------------------------------​

Also if you have the time, check out my other Flickr photostream where it focuses on real life photography. I've been spending more time in the real world than in the virtual! :P

Back