Artworks by Justin - GT6 Edition | Birthday Joyride

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 284 comments
Blah blah blah...I'm back...blah blah blah...lack inspiration...blah blah blah...new set!

SET
Up In This!
Ford Focus ST @ Autumn Ring

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

-8-

-9-

-10-

Click for Lightbox!

Cool shots, mate! :drool: Like the way you showed the autumn-ness of this track, interestingly it's a simlar idea to my last set. đź‘Ť We have the same ideas, it seems!

Great set mate. I think maybe a few of the shots look a little too bright in some parts of the image... other than that, they are very good though. đź‘Ť

Thanks, Lee and Nux!

I think maybe a few of the shots look a little too bright in some parts of the image...

Well, I have been using the "warm-to-normal" technique a lot in my sets.

Pretty good set. Overall some of the highlights and colour seem a little overcooked for my tastes but there's plenty of good feel to these shots. I really like the interior shot with isolated colour on the badge, nice one. đź‘Ť

Wow ! I really like the first one :drool: Nice idea đź‘Ť Contrast and saturation in some shots are too high (especially in #5,6), but overall it's a wonderful set with a lot of action đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť My favorites are 1,2,4,8,9,10. Last one is particularly good :drool:

That MP4 at Spa set is really nice, great light and tones.

The Senna pic, I just love it. Nice tribute. đź‘Ť

That's a weird way of saying congratulations. :odd:

Thanks anyways, Will!

All of your captures on this page shine with vivid colors and sharpness! đź‘Ť Looking forward to the Senna set.

Back