Ashes619 gallery - Updated 28/1 - Nissan GT-R

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 1,003 comments
Wooooow. I wonder if that's what it's like to be super drunk :P Naaa, drunkness would never look that epically awesome. ;) 👍

hard to pic a favorite....soooo many great new shots lately. Some of the GT pics are beyond belief and so are the abstract ones.:drool:

Really great work ashes!!!!👍

Love the " Citroen GT " and ideal for ipad wallpaper.
👍👍👍
Ahrweiler-Citroen.jpg

Nice. I really like the last shot. If I'm correct, that was your SS entry a few weeks ago. I think I voted for it. Nice work on all of them.

My favourite has to be the last shot.

Nice. I really like the last shot. If I'm correct, that was your SS entry a few weeks ago. I think I voted for it. Nice work on all of them.

Abstracts are outta this world! :drool:

Wooow! Really really great!👍👍👍

Wow ashes - beautiful abstracts! 👍 :drool: 👍

Love the " Citroen GT " and ideal for ipad wallpaper.
👍👍👍
Ahrweiler-Citroen.jpg

hard to pic a favorite....soooo many great new shots lately. Some of the GT pics are beyond belief and so are the abstract ones.:drool:

Really great work ashes!!!!👍

Wooooow. I wonder if that's what it's like to be super drunk :P Naaa, drunkness would never look that epically awesome. ;) 👍

Thanks everyone. Seems the most liked was my last shot which also happened to be my Secret Santa entry.

Ford Focus RS WRC 07 '08

#1#2
#3#4
#5#6
#7#8
#9#10

HDR

#1#2

#3 #4 #5 #6 #8 and #10 my prefer! :)
I look in hdr-photo the artificius :( ... for example in number three top left. Correct me if I'm wrong.

#3 #4 #5 #6 #8 and #10 my prefer! :)
I look in hdr-photo the artificius :( ... for example in number three top left. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Something weird happened when I made the HDR #3 shot. Same thing happened in some of these HDR shots I am about to show you.

I really like your HDR photo's awesome update all around!

Thanks.

Thank you. I feel the abstract shots are some of the best I have done.

Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA '08

#1#2
#3#4
#5#6
#7#8

HDR
#1#2
#3#4

Amazing work, love the shot of the rear central break light :drool: and the Subaru shots are fantastic too! Great stuff

Normal #10 is hands down the best airborne shot I have seen on GTP. And the edited ones are great as well. Fantastic update.

R.S
I love these shots, especially #6
Cool stuff!

Thank you.

Amazing work, love the shot of the rear central break light :drool: and the Subaru shots are fantastic too! Great stuff

Thanks. It's good to see you back. 👍

nr6 edited is nice

I'm in love with edited #7

I love edited #4!

Glad to see I have a pic for everyone. :sly:

Dude all of those are incredible. :drool:

Thank you.

Very nice set, really shows off the car's aggression! Oh and ashes619 you can make a request from my gallery for post #200

Thanks. I really want to show some speed in the shots but I almost forgot how to. :dunce:

Normal #10 is hands down the best airborne shot I have seen on GTP. And the edited ones are great as well. Fantastic update.

It's good to see I have some real winner shots.

I like #6 on the viper one! Great gallery.

I like the fourth shot, from the edited set.

Thanks you two. Just a quick update from me with my entries.

FINAL ENTRIES

PMC

CCCL

Back