Ashes619 gallery - Updated 28/1 - Nissan GT-R

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 1,003 comments
The first close up of the bonnet in black and white :drool: that is an amazing shot! Also I don't know if you find this but I feel taking photo travel only shots of a car doesn't seem to do it justice. Take it for a spin on track, its a beauty to drive and lends its self brilliantly to photos being taken of it. Afterall it is just a big cat and wants a fuss :P great set though, I really like it 👍

Thanks. I know what you mean by photo travel shots don't give a car justice but I really like it going out to photo travel locations instead of taking picture of a car racing around a track. I try my best to mix it up a bit though.

Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro Chrome Line

#1#2
#3#4
#5#6

Ahh so I see you managed to get all your chrome line and stealth cars then from the collectors edition you bought 👍 that audi is looking great, the first and third shots are my favorite 👍 great stuff :)

Another fantastic set. Love the B&W headlight closeup and #'s 5&6 front/rear shots at same angle is brilliant. 👍 :)

Ahh so I see you managed to get all your chrome line and stealth cars then from the collectors edition you bought 👍 that audi is looking great, the first and third shots are my favorite 👍 great stuff :)

Yeah, the cars are good fun and are (in most cases) better looking.

Another fantastic set. Love the B&W headlight closeup and #'s 5&6 front/rear shots at same angle is brilliant. 👍 :)

#5 and 6 are my favorite pictures that I took from that car.

Very nice Audi shots, I reaaly like those XK's as well.

Thanks.

Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 Chrome Line
#1#2
#3#4
#5#6

I just couldn't find any good angles to use on this car. So I'm a little disappointed with how those turned out.

Final Entries

CCCL

PMC

I too just did a set in my gallery with the big Lambo and I agree about how its hard to get a decent angle on it. I think you've done really well though 👍 Numbers 2 & 8 are my favourite from that set and I love your 2.0 and PMC entries, great work :)

I just couldn't find any good angles to use on this car. So I'm a little disappointed with how those turned out.​

I understand how you feel...it's like you're uninspired or something...but I really like the B&W pictures on number one and two..it looks great..I wish I can get the vents for cooling to rise up during photo travel but it never pops up even racing 👎 Fail PD 👎​

Last edited:
I gotta say the Chrome Line Lambo is the least impressive of the Chrome Line cars. I've tried shooting it a few times and it just doesn't like the camera at all, I think it's probably just the colour that's the problem actually. Still you've done a good job with it. 👍
Nice entries again this week. :)

Gotta agree with Nato about the Lambo, I've tried with this car before aswell and just didn't inspire me. Still not a bad set of photos though. Your audi set is great, first shot is my favourite 👍

I too just did a set in my gallery with the big Lambo and I agree about how its hard to get a decent angle on it. I think you've done really well though 👍 Numbers 2 & 8 are my favourite from that set and I love your 2.0 and PMC entries, great work :)

I understand how you feel...it's like you're uninspired or something...but I really like the B&W pictures on number one and two..it looks great..I wish I can get the vents for cooling to rise up during photo travel but it never pops up even racing 👎 Fail PD 👎​

I gotta say the Chrome Line Lambo is the least impressive of the Chrome Line cars. I've tried shooting it a few times and it just doesn't like the camera at all, I think it's probably just the colour that's the problem actually. Still you've done a good job with it. 👍
Nice entries again this week. :)

Gotta agree with Nato about the Lambo, I've tried with this car before aswell and just didn't inspire me. Still not a bad set of photos though. Your audi set is great, first shot is my favourite 👍

I love your 2.0 this week.

You have some very, very nice work here, I like it all, the yellowbird shots are outstanding.

It's good to see I am not the only one to have a bit of trouble with the Lamborghini. My 2.0 shot is an old one but I thought it would be alright. I also thought my PMC shot was going to do really well but it isn't quite the front runner I was hoping it would be. Then my CCCL shot was really a bit of an awful one.
Just hope I do well in the tournament.

BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line
#2#3
#4#5
#6#7#8

Sweet set, its been good seeing more regular updates from you 👍 I wish I'd got the Chrome line cars. Great work :)

Sweet set, its been good seeing more regular updates from you 👍 I wish I'd got the Chrome line cars. Great work :)

I felt I should start updating more often so I can make even more. :sly:

Now this is a better Chrome Line car. 👍

Thanks. It was a lot easier to get good angles on this car but I feel I haven't quite done a good enough job.

Shelby Cobra 427 S/C Chrome Line

#1#2
#3#4
#5#6
#7#8
I thinks that is all of my chrome-lines. Next up is my stealth cars. :D:tup:​

Gorgeous set, pity you don't have any more Chrome Lines your sets of them just keep getting better. #3, 5 & 8 are my favourites. 👍

Very nice update mate ! Those cobra looks " Gorgeous " 👍👍👍
Ahrweiler-Shelby-4.jpg

The last two shots are my favorite from this set 👍 awesome work

Number 5 is the stuff. 👍
Nice set, but I know you could do even a bit better. ;)

Gorgeous set, pity you don't have any more Chrome Lines your sets of them just keep getting better. #3, 5 & 8 are my favourites. 👍

Great job Ashes as always! My favorite color (Blue) with one of my all time favorite real-life cars. 👍

Ufff. so much quality on those Cobra shots.

Great editing! Keep them coming!

Nice work showing off the Chromeline cars, personally I don't like them, but you've made them look really good (just :sly:).

Very nice update mate ! Those cobra looks " Gorgeous " 👍👍👍
Ahrweiler-Shelby-4.jpg

Thank you everyone for your nice comments.

Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model

#1#2
#3#4
#5#6
#7#8
#9#10
#11#12

Edited
#1#2

#8 looks fantastic. Now if it were only possible to do that sort of panning in real life, haha.

That would be cool. Until then, we have to continue using it in the game.

This is a great set 👍 the last two edited shots :drool:

Thank you.

Great car & great shots.

Loving all shots. The last four shots are superb edited!

Thanks so much. I like to think I am doing well with editing.

No.4 Edited :drool:

That's how I want to see my Ring and GT-R!

I will try to do more like it when I go on the ring again. 👍

#3 of the Nissan set is great!

Thanks Jason. Nice to see a fair amount of comments for this set.

Mazda 787B Stealth Model

#2#3
#4#5
#6#7
#8#9#10
#11#12

Edited
#2#3
#4#5#6

Latest Posts

Back