Aspiration TB ?

Greece
Greece
Hello guys..Iam new here ..
I have one question for you….I see the cars of others they have aspiration TB ..I have the same engine but mine is T .
how can I get TB ?

THANKS for your time .

Attachments

• BACE4139-7465-4A17-B31E-E1941301DDB4.jpeg
    BACE4139-7465-4A17-B31E-E1941301DDB4.jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 33
thanks for the response…
I am trying to find a way to put TB Turbo
There is no better or worse, there is no need to change it.
It just states which kind of mechanics are used to provide oxigen to the engine.

If it already is turbocharged, it is T or TB depending on language or screen. It is identical.

Last edited:
Thanks aaaa lot !
1660222901076.png

additional information.
NA = natural aspiration, the engine is using all air that it can "suck" without external help
T = turbocharged, air is compressed using the exhaust stream as an energy source
SC = supercharged, air is compressed using the engine itself as an energy source

As you can see there, within all regulations it doesnt matter which kind of engine you have, they are "basically" on equal performance.

Yes I did only being helpful
Giving a wrong and irrelevant answer after other people have given the correct one is not "being helpful". It is, in fact, "being unhelpful" as your answer only serves to confuse.

Going "to the tuning shop where everything is" is how you fit a turbo, but that wasn't the question. The question was why this user's game displays turbocharged cars as "T" when other users have it displayed as "TB". That's down to localisation: different ways of displaying the same information in different regions due to different languages and standards.

Last edited:
Giving a wrong and irrelevant answer after other people have given the correct one is not "being helpful". It is, in fact, "being unhelpful" as your answer only serves to confuse.

Going "to the tuning shop where everything is" is how you fit a turbo, but that wasn't the question. The question was why this user's game displays turbocharged cars as "T" when other users have it displayed as "TB". That's down to localisation: different ways of displaying the same information in different regions due to different languages and standards.
Iam sorry

Back