Assetto Corsa 2 Will be Called "Assetto Corsa Evo", Coming 2024

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,024 comments
  • 276,483 views
Before 1.0? I'd hope for last quarter of 2027. ;-)
 
Still nothing on the open world despite it being claimed for spring of this year. I hate to say it as one of ac evo biggest defenders, but kunos has not exactly give me a lot of confidence in this title lately.
 
The last quarter of 2026 is around the corner. Almost. Are we ever getting ACE on consoles?
I wouldn't even get your hopes up for the next 10 months.
Still nothing on the open world despite it being claimed for spring of this year. I hate to say it as one of ac evo biggest defenders, but kunos has not exactly give me a lot of confidence in this title lately.
Would you prefer they release it now in a mess or just wait until it's optimised? For people who haven't bought early access there's no issue at the moment.
 
I wouldn't even get your hopes up for the next 10 months.

Would you prefer they release it now in a mess or just wait until it's optimised? For people who haven't bought early access there's no issue at the moment.
I am expecting them to at least talk about it with the community. I don’t have a proplem with delays but staying quiet even way past when it was suppose to be released it’s not a good sign.

I am starting to kind of feel like I been tricked by kunos, and took their trust for granted.

And let’s not forget Marco also,said they was going to talk about the tuning parts later in early access program not a word on that either. And it’s 0.8.1 now.

The confidence I felt with this title before early access have go way down lately.

If they somehow not delivering open world or tuning i am going to ask for refound on steam because then the title has been built around lies.
 
I wouldn't even get your hopes up for the next 10 months.

Would you prefer they release it now in a mess or just wait until it's optimised? For people who haven't bought early access there's no issue at the moment.
Nice. Back to Forza it is.
 
Back