Assetto Corsa 2 Will be Called "Assetto Corsa Evo", Coming 2024

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,024 comments
  • 276,364 views
Cars look good in Forza but that's not usually the issue in racing games. GT 7 just feels a lot smoother even when both are at 60 fps.
 
Last edited:
Jeez can’t even run that game at minimum specs on my gaming laptop, going to need to upgrade soon lol.

Really really good, visually. Honestly might be 2nd/3rd best in that respect, behind GT or Forza.

Yeah FM8 has some pretty questionable lighting and car models sprinkled in their good ones still. AC Evo here is looking surprisingly similar to GT7 with some slightly less detailed models. So I’d say this is probably the second best sim for graphics behind GT7 and ahead of Forza.

Now the big question here is what’s the game’s mod support going to be like, or if they don’t have it, how are they going to redefine sim racing like they’ve been claiming?

Kunos said this isn’t a copy and paste of AC1 or ACC and is going to revolutionize what it means to be a racing sim. So I’m excited to see what’s up their sleeve when it’s time for a full reveal.
 
Last edited:
Forza Motorsport is a graphical disappointment.
FM looks wonderful on my PC. Especially after the updates and graphical fixes they put in.
ACE is looking nice but that's not even the important part. The important part is how much better it drives and feels. Pretty is nice and all but FFB and tire model are more important.
 
Really really good, visually. Honestly might be 2nd/3rd best in that respect, behind GT or Forza.
as it should be since it's a PC game first.The wet track looks visually stunning
 
kjb
Looks good so far. I wonder when it is going to hit the consoles?

That’s a wake up call to buying a gaming pc to run it on 🤣 maybe ps5 pro hehe
 
That’s a wake up call to buying a gaming pc to run it on 🤣 maybe ps5 pro hehe
Nah I will miss it if that's the case 🤣
 
I will watch if and how the difference between PC and console version will come out and how far controller and wheel are apart in relation to GT7.
 
Recommended specs list an i5-10700K, which doesn't exist.

What exists is an i5-10600K and an i7-10700K. Which is it?
 
Last edited:
Hmmmmm, looks promising!
 
Recommended specs list an i5-10700K, which doesn't exist.

What exists is an i5-10600K and an i7-10700K. Which is it?
Good point. I’m betting on i5 as i7s aren’t needed for a racing sim.
 
I'm hoping to see the PSVR2 listed once it beomces official. This could be GOTY. GET HYPED.



Jerome
 
I’d be surprised if it launched on pc and console at the same time.

This is a very important game for this genre, this could be the final nail in the coffin for a game like Forza Motorsport too.
 
So uh... My "confirmed" car list has a slight whoopsie. The A110 and A110 R mentioned are incorrect

The correct car is the facelifted Alpine A110 S. In the Steam screenshots the badge was much harder to see so I assumed it was the R based on the wing. My mistake, I apologize

Edit: Oh my god I am a moron I am so sorry. The "964 Turbo S" was a 930 Turbo. I should never be trusted with this again lol
 
Last edited:
still no mention about modding, please kunos don't **** this up
I am pretty sure that you will be able to have mods so I wouldn't worry about that
 
Last edited:
I’d be surprised if it launched on pc and console at the same time.

This is a very important game for this genre, this could be the final nail in the coffin for a game like Forza Motorsport too.
I'm 80% certain they're going to launch it on PC first. I feel like I read it somewhere.
 
I think they mentioned it when about EVO that it would come to PC 1st
 
Gran Turismo has some serious competition in the graphics department now. I just hope that the game releases on console shortly after PC because I really want to play this on PS5. If ACC is any indication, this new game will be fantastic to play once I've dialed in the controller settings.
 
kjb
I think they mentioned it when about EVO that it would come to PC 1st

I think it will be pc only on early access stage. After that they will release it on consoles.

I hope AC Evo will have nice career mode this time. First one was really lacking in this part.
 
Last edited:
Right okay ive looked at the photos again and figured out where I went wrong. Here's the ACTUAL 100% for certain current car list of AC Evo

• Alfa Romeo Giulia GTA Sprint
• Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm
• Alpine A110 S
• Alpine A290_ß
• Hyundai i20 N
• Hyundai N Vision 74
• Lamborghini Huracán STO
• Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5 - 16 Evo II
• Porsche 964 Turbo S 'Leichtbau'
• Porsche 992 GT3 Cup
 
Back