Assetto Corsa car list

• Thread starter nobfung
  • 206 comments
The Veneno isn't much faster than the Aventador SV. The Veneno is just an Aventador with a body kit

No. The Veneno has much more downforce than an Aventador. It’s one of the reasons why the Aventador Superveloce is as quick it is on track. Don’t know why so much people underestimate the Veneno.

It makes 500kg of downforce. That’s more than the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce, F12tdf, Agera R, LaFerrari, Agera RS, and makes almost as much as the P1, One:1 and Huayra BC.

It might not be much faster on a straight line, but on a track, with a weight advantage of 75kg and more than double the downforce the Aventador Superveloce makes, the Veneno would be much quicker. It would also give the Huayra competition that the Aventador Superveloce can’t.

Last edited:
Not for console players. PC players can drive the Veneno via a mod - a mod in need of a tremendous amount of work.

If I were a betting man, I would say that you are correct. DLC is finished. But, I have been wrong before...once...back in 1994. :P

I just bought AC a few weeks ago on ps4. Oh well nothing lasts forever. I just wish we got the Asterion it would play much better on AC rather than real racing 3 which has it.

It's really weird how Kunos announced those Lamborghini models in an official trailer to only deliver some of them. I can't think of previous examples in any professional context where something was officially announced and then never arrived without explanation. For this reason I also think it's difficult to write them off as something that's never going happen. Then again, Kunos started out without any PR professionals in the staff. Maybe that has changed since, who knows.

Not that I really care about those "forgotten" Lamborghini models. I think it's time for Kunos to switch focus back to manufacturer relations outside of Italy.

Not that I really care about those "forgotten" Lamborghini models. I think it's time for Kunos to switch focus back to manufacturer relations outside of Italy.
I cared more about the 86 GT4 (officially announced here more than three years ago) and the Ford Mk.7 GT3 confirmed in an interview with DrivingItalia.net
I can understand if some models are dropped in favor of others (33 Stradale replaced the 33/2 Daytona, for example) but announcing and delivering nothing should be avoided at all costs.

I cared more about the 86 GT4 (officially announced here more than three years ago) and the Ford Mk.7 GT3 confirmed in an interview with DrivingItalia.net
I can understand if some models are dropped in favor of others (33 Stradale replaced the 33/2 Daytona, for example) but announcing and delivering nothing should be avoided at all costs.

It should be avoided and it probably taught them a lesson. However, the cancelled cars casually mentioned in interviews and streams were never properly announced like the Veneno, Gallardo GT3 and Asterion. Of course, not that it makes a big difference for players left disappointed by the cancelled cars.

I like the way Forza does it. Nothing is announced until the day or the day before the cars become available to download.

Ok, if you've seen the Daily Award thread over on the GT Sport forum, you'll know I'm a bit obsessive about car lists and spreadsheets... :crazy::lol:

So, I've put together tonight the complete Assetto Corsa car list, using the list in the first post and also taking notes from the Content Manager car list on PC. I've mainly done this because I want to run some lap times on my favourite track (the newly released on PS4 Laguna Seca).

There are a few cars showing in the first post that don't appear on my Content Manager list (e.g. the FXXK), so this needs more work. If anyone can point me in the direction of any errors in the sheet, I would be grateful.

Hopefully someone else other than I can make use of this sheet...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ZofNIMS4US9mJd3afnGnSGkYgjtYppEgby_DF/pubhtml

I understand people feel gypped for not getting a couple of Lamborghini's that were listed in that video. Believe me, I am a total Lamborghini fanboy and I want every model ever made in Assetto Corsa. :lol: However, at least Kunos gave us something in return.

We didn't get the Aventador. Instead we got the Aventador SV.
We didn't get the Veneno. We got the Sesto Elemento.
We didn't get the Asterion. We got the Huracan Performante.

Personally, I like the replacements better. Although, I kind of wished we got the Aventador or Aventador S.

Personally, I like the replacements better. Although, I kind of wished we got the Aventador or Aventador S.

I wouldn't say we didn't get the Aventador when we got the SV. I get your point though and I agree that the replacements are mostly better.

Ok, if you've seen the Daily Award thread over on the GT Sport forum, you'll know I'm a bit obsessive about car lists and spreadsheets... :crazy::lol:

So, I've put together tonight the complete Assetto Corsa car list, using the list in the first post and also taking notes from the Content Manager car list on PC. I've mainly done this because I want to run some lap times on my favourite track (the newly released on PS4 Laguna Seca).

There are a few cars showing in the first post that don't appear on my Content Manager list (e.g. the FXXK), so this needs more work. If anyone can point me in the direction of any errors in the sheet, I would be grateful.

Hopefully someone else other than I can make use of this sheet...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ZofNIMS4US9mJd3afnGnSGkYgjtYppEgby_DF/pubhtml

Well done, sir! Any plans on adding more info to the spreadsheet? Such as HP, weight, power-weight ratio, year. Or another level of class (eg. GT3, GT1, Group C, etc.). That level of sortable info may help others that are trying to create leagues or offline custom championship.

Well done, sir! Any plans on adding more info to the spreadsheet? Such as HP, weight, power-weight ratio, year. Or another level of class (eg. GT3, GT1, Group C, etc.). That level of sortable info may help others that are trying to create leagues or offline custom championship.

Thanks!

I will likely add HP and weight over time which I think I can get from Content Manager along with the fishes and the trawlers :P. The spreadsheet will be a work in progress as with the GT Sport one.

One thing that no other spreadsheet has is which gear stick each car has, i.e. paddle, sequential stick or H-shifter. Would be really awesome if you could include that. :)

I understand people feel gypped for not getting a couple of Lamborghini's that were listed in that video. Believe me, I am a total Lamborghini fanboy and I want every model ever made in Assetto Corsa. :lol: However, at least Kunos gave us something in return.

The Sesto Elemento is so slow on the track. It loses to the P1 and LaFerrari by a lot with AI, and even loses to the Huayra and sometimes the Gallardo Superleggera S3. Checked the setup and saw that it was on the road tires. Why?

The Veneno would’ve been good to put against the Huayra. It would be so much more even, plus the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce is outclassed in the hypercar class, and should really be against the Huracán LP640-4 Performante, not a P1. Would’ve been good if the 675LT and F12tdf were in game to give the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce more fairer competition.

If a V12 Lamborghini is needed in the hypercar class, it should be the Veneno. I really didn’t expect the Sesto Elemento to be that slow, thought it would be classed against the Zonda R and 599XX Evoluzione, but they are much quicker.

The Sesto Elemento is so slow on the track. It loses to the P1 and LaFerrari by a lot with AI, and even loses to the Huayra and sometimes the Gallardo Superleggera S3. Checked the setup and saw that it was on the road tires. Why?

The Veneno would’ve been good to put against the Huayra. It would be so much more even, plus the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce is outclassed in the hypercar class, and should really be against the Huracán LP640-4 Performante, not a P1. Would’ve been good if the 675LT and F12tdf were in game to give the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce more fairer competition.

If a V12 Lamborghini is needed in the hypercar class, it should be the Veneno. I really didn’t expect the Sesto Elemento to be that slow, thought it would be classed against the Zonda R and 599XX Evoluzione, but they are much quicker.
I'm assuming you are a console player...is that correct? I say that because of the repeated mentioning of "class" and I understand that the console version has some limitations as far as which cars compete against each other, unless I'm remembering things incorrectly. I understand your position - especially since you're locked into these stupid classes when it comes to competing. I happen to be on the PC version where we can setup any type of starting grid we'd like. I can have a lawn mower racing a Pagani Hyuara and BMW M5, if I wanted. It's a shame console wasn't given as much flexibility especially considering console players can't use mods to make more interesting starting grids.

I'm assuming you are a console player...is that correct? I say that because of the repeated mentioning of "class" and I understand that the console version has some limitations as far as which cars compete against each other, unless I'm remembering things incorrectly. I understand your position - especially since you're locked into these stupid classes when it comes to competing. I happen to be on the PC version where we can setup any type of starting grid we'd like. I can have a lawn mower racing a Pagani Hyuara and BMW M5, if I wanted. It's a shame console wasn't given as much flexibility especially considering console players can't use mods to make more interesting starting grids.

Yes, I’m a console player. If we do a quick race, you either have a “Same class” or “Single-Make” option.

For example, if I chose to race the P1, the same class option would put me in a race against the 918 Spyder Weissach Package, LaFerrari, Huayra, Huayra BC, Gallardo Superleggera S3, Sesto Elemento and Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce. The single-make option will only consist of the P1.

But if I play in Championship mode, I can race a Zonda R against a M3 E92 or race a LaFerrari against the Supra. Championship mode allows us to pit any cars against any cars (max grid number on console is 16), with also the option to choose AI livery, and being a championship, it must have at least 2 races as it adds points on a table to tell you who wins the championship, if you understand any of that?

Yes, I’m a console player. If we do a quick race, you either have a “Same class” or “Single-Make” option.

For example, if I chose to race the P1, the same class option would put me in a race against the 918 Spyder Weissach Package, LaFerrari, Huayra, Huayra BC, Gallardo Superleggera S3, Sesto Elemento and Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce. The single-make option will only consist of the P1.

But if I play in Championship mode, I can race a Zonda R against a M3 E92 or race a LaFerrari against the Supra. Championship mode allows us to pit any cars against any cars (max grid number on console is 16), with also the option to choose AI livery, and being a championship, it must have at least 2 races as it adds points on a table to tell you who wins the championship, if you understand any of that?
Thank you...Yup. You explained it wonderfully. That is so strange. To me, it sounds like they've done things backwards. I would think that for a Championship you'd want to make sure the cars are fairly even - at least the same class. But, for a quick race that isn't about points or anything else, THAT is the race that should allow you to place any cars you want to since it is just for fun.

Hey, what do I know? Kunos must have had a reason to do it that way.

The 918 is scary in assetto. Even with factory aids on. And i love it. But i would never get that car in real if its like this lol.

The 918 is scary in assetto. Even with factory aids on. And i love it. But i would never get that car in real if its like this lol.
I know a lot of people who love the way it drives in AC, but I'm not one of them. I'm sure with some serious testing of car tunes and throttle application I could improve my Porsche 918 lap times, but it wouldn't come easy for me.

what a shame that they got cut but we have all of them as mods lol
We have the Asterion with broken gauges.
The ok Veneno and both the og 2012 aventador and the aventador s.
Not sure about the Audi TT'S.

An ambitious project. I'm making a list of all cars in AC. Base and Mods. searchable on model and make, year, power, Mod or Base, country, Category,.. with my personal rating and download links. it's a work in progress. over 800 cars featured for now.

The download links are not mine. Just where I found them.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ATbeZ_gAej7gShI2nlJUvVNwiRFls1o6IiHtqWKaUyI/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back