Assetto Corsa car list

• Thread starter nobfung
  • 206 comments
@nobfung where is your source for the cancellation of the BMW M6 GT3 in AC? I can't seemed to find where that is talked about.
This is the only source I could find about the M6 GT3:
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...al-networks-thread.35257/page-889#post-921184

"Just came back from Sim-Expo were we had a ~40 Minutes Interview with Marco. Oh boy, where do I start... BMW M6 GT3 won't happen, so it's not a joke :( But there are ongoing negotiations with BMW which Marco didn't explain in detail"

I wouldn't necessarily mind a BMW M6 GTE car. That's basically the old GT2 class, right? I'm all for more new cars and I especially love BMW, but if any race class is well fleshed out, it's the GT3 class, without question. Heck, I'd like to see a couple older GT1 cars so the Porsche has a buddy to play with.

Me too and I'd gladly take some newer GT1s as well (the MC12 has currently no rivals).

I'm a bit confused about the current GT1 roster in AC. We have the Porsche 911, McLaren F1 and Maserati MC12 but these cars don't represent the same era, right?

I'm a bit confused about the current GT1 roster in AC. We have the Porsche 911, McLaren F1 and Maserati MC12 but these cars don't represent the same era, right?
yes
the mclaren F1 is from 1995
against the 911 gt1 in 1988 there was the more powerful F1 longtail
Maserati mc12 is from the last years of GT1 class and raced against Ferrari 550GTS and Lister Storm

Make a copy for yourselves - especially if you wish to edit this:

h t t p s ://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gq76aqNUvPYaHmAVHlNfii5bzhmSmVai00l2NJockF0/edit#gid=1290234389

remove the spaces between https. I was trying to post this as just a URL link, but the text editor kept inserting the full spreadsheet into the post instead. :boggled:

Next upcoming Alfa Romeo, If you like it you can subscribe to my YT channel. zgninja1111

How great is this car? :D I love the sound of it. :lol: It's so awful...but in a good way. I really wish I could try one of those in real life.

How great is this car? :D I love the sound of it. :lol: It's so awful...but in a good way. I really wish I could try one of those in real life.
I had couple of this cars, my friend still have one. So come here and enjoy it :cheers:. Warning !!!! 100km/h feels like 300 km/h:gtpflag:

Attachments

• 554160.jpeg
    554160.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 18
Back