Assetto Corsa Competizione Challengers Pack DLC Now Available

• Thread starter Famine
  • 14 comments
This DLC is definitely not for everyone. The R8 is nice, but nothing groundbreaking. The Ferrari is mental in a straight line, but can’t turn or stop.

A streamer pointed out a couple of clues for future content in this DLC:

The Ferrari number plates show the GT2 series. I feel like I’ve heard that the Super Trofeo is or almost is GT2 spec. So that series could be coming in the future.

They also pointed out that the BMW number plate shows the TC America series for some liveries.

The new Porsche Cup has ABS which is present in the American series.

So in theory, the track DLC will most likely be a pack of American tracks although who knows. Only track confirmed track is COTA.

Last edited:
I wonder how long it will take until these cars aren't touched anymore...
The 911 Cup Car has always been super popular among sim racers. Its the star of the show here in its newest version. I also think that the Ferrari and the Lambo will appeal to many people.

The 911 Cup Car has always been super popular among sim racers. Its the star of the show here in its newest version. I also think that the Ferrari and the Lambo will appeal to many people.
They do make a point. The cars are fun to drive but there’s not many options to race them outside of leagues. ACC needs to overhaul their Multiplayer setup.

My review of the DLC

Scaff, could I ask you what settings you use for your controller/joystick with regards to sensitivity, deadzone etc? I have ACC on PS5 but I find the cockpit hand/arm animations to look very jerky and unnatural. Is that something which is endemic to console users perhaps? Many thanks.

Latest Posts

Back