Assetto Corsa Competizione Coming to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X in 2021

• Thread starter GlamFM
  • 2,177 comments
Too many people don't know what the game is about and don't read the thread. It's a game limited to GT3 and GT4 cars racing the 2018 and 2019 Blancpain GT Series.

There won't be other cars or other tracks. You will have to wait for Assetto Corsa 2.
Not quite true, the DLC branched out to give us newer GT3 models post 2019, and the track list has been filled out nicely by the DLC packs too, for example intercontinental GT, British GT and US track pack. Together they form a very decent set of tracks which is much wider than just Blancpain.

Thanks, big difference compared to my T300.
Gain only 45-50 and the FFB is strong !

The only complain I have ( as many others have mentioned ) is the clunky noise when turning the wheel left/ right under heavy load.
The force feedback is so clean and so pure that many people end up greatly reducing settings within the game they're playing.

For instance, I have been playing Project Cars 2 for 4 years and for most of that time I was using a CSL elite. My "gain" was at 65-70%

I had to change the game to 50% after I got my DD Pro. Tinker, tinker, tinker and you will come up with some nice settings

Last edited:
Thanks, big difference compared to my T300.
Gain only 45-50 and the FFB is strong !

The only complain I have ( as many others have mentioned ) is the clunky noise when turning the wheel left/ right under heavy load.
We've been using a couple of layers of tape to pack the keyway on the shaft. @super_gt showed a method today, on the DD pro thread, of using a piece of aluminium can, moulded into the channel will get rid of the annoying slip and knock.

Last edited:
hello, I have the game on series x and I'm working on a controller setting, I think I'll get there.

I have a problem on monza, in straight lines, in Porsche, my rear wheels start to shake and the steering wheel too and it stops. have you ever had this problem?

otherwise I would like to know a suoi is used for the video settings, I put details on 0 or 300% it changes nothing.
and I find that the game hurts my eyes, it looks like it's not in 60fps, I even wonder if the update was done on my console 😅

I would like to make the place enjoyable because I plan to play it in the long term.

sorry for my english google

PS5 patch coming today according to discord.

1. Rwaggy - ACC Community Manager — Idag 13:28​

PS5 Community! New Patch is coming TONIGHT at 5pm GMT. Patch notes coming soon!

Achievements - The knowledge achievement did not unlock at TR99 when DLCs previously
used are currently uninstalled.
Audio - A high-pitched sound is heard everytime the title is unpaused during a session. Camera - While in the hood or dash view, holding the backview input button and pressing
one of the sideview input buttons causes the camera becomes temporarily misplaced
The title crashing when starting as driver in a private lobby.
Game crashing during races
Graphics - Al cars in close proximity in the pits are rendered invisible.
GT4 - Custom GT4 cars cannot be selected and used in Open Series.
Indianapolis/Watkins Glen - Ferrari Velas Esports Series assets remain present.
It is possible to see through floor in rear back mirror
Multiplayer - Incorrect DLC association of BGT tracks on CP server.
Multiplayer - Mandatory pitstop not recognized in CP races. Multiplayer - Often, the car list in private lobbies fails to populate with the relevant user
data, preventing a start of the session.
Physics - Mercedes GT3 car models jitter in even-numbered grid slots P26-P30 at Brands
Hatch in the rain with a full formation lap and multiple opponent classes.
Saves - Positions for the player and Al cars are not loaded accurately. Settings - Adding multiple opponent classes in certain conditions prevents mixing of GT4
brands and creates single make GT4 fields on the grid. Text - In Japanese, in the opening Career mode video, the previous subtitle flashes up
very briefly before a new subtitle string is displayed.
The Player is redirected to the BMW M2 CS when selecting a custom car in Single Player.
The Player's car will overlay the background image after 20 to 30 seconds in the Race
Weekend Settings.
UI - Incorrect DLC name in error message regarding missing 2020 Season DLC.
UI - Missing event posters of official GT4 championship. UI - The title toggles the Mute Voice Chat setting when selecting Start As Driver in a Private
Multiplayer Lobby, preventing the user from proceeding into active gameplay. UI - Trying to back away from the car selection menu after having entered the team
customization screen shows a black screen.

Last edited:
Hourra !

I see that the game is maintained by the developers that's good.

see know if there will be other updates? or car/track?

I just bought half of the packs and I would like to get fully into the game and in the long term. and not that in a year from now it will be abandoned...

I could have the link of the last update because I can't translate the image 😇

THANKS

Last edited:
Xbox patch today 5pm GMT.

View attachment 1229458
I don't think I've seen any of those things happening in single player. The only strange thing I've seen lately is last weekend the left side of the grid rolled off on the formation lap while my side was barely moving. They got the green flag and started racing while we were still on the final turn before the start line.

I would still like to see them go back to the old end of race procedure where once you took the checkered flag and hit the A button you saw how the entire field finished with the time gaps. Now you have to do the cool down lap and wait for the screen to blink then hit A to get that display.

Rwaggy - ACC Community Manager — Idag 13:27​

There's another patch coming relatively soon for both platforms but today's patch is to bring the platforms in line. So Compliance and bug fixes

Hourra !

I see that the game is maintained by the developers that's good.

see know if there will be other updates? or car/track?

I just bought half of the packs and I would like to get fully into the game and in the long term. and not that in a year from now it will be abandoned...

I could have the link of the last update because I can't translate the image 😇

THANKS

I keep wondering when they'll release the new GT3 cars, plus the GT2 cars that were mentioned months ago. I want that new 911 GT3 R. And the 296. They said spring or late spring, so could be March, April, May ... hoping it's sooner than later, obviously.

Last edited:
I keep wondering when they'll release the new GT3 cars, plus the GT2 cars that were mentioned months ago. I want that new 911 GT3 R. And the 296. They said spring or late spring, so could be March, April, May ... hoping it's sooner than later, obviously.
They are already available on consoles, both packs , challenger DLC which got the GT3 cars, the GT2 and so on,as also the American track pack..

Only thing missing in ACC consoles now is the 2022 season liveries which will come in a future update.

They are already available on consoles, both packs , challenger DLC which got the GT3 cars, the GT2 and so on,as also the American track pack..

Only thing missing in ACC consoles now is the 2022 season liveries which will come in a future update.

I think @rsspyder21 is referring to the new for 2023 GT3 cars, the Ferrari 296, the 992 based Porsche GT3 car. GT2 is a separate class of cars that started running in 2022. The BMW M2 in the Challenger Pack is a TCR or TCX car I can't remember which one. The Porsche 992 in the Challenger Pack is a Carrera Cup car.

I think @rsspyder21 is referring to the new for 2023 GT3 cars, the Ferrari 296, the 992 based Porsche GT3 car. GT2 is a separate class of cars that started running in 2022. The BMW M2 in the Challenger Pack is a TCR or TCX car I can't remember which one. The Porsche 992 in the Challenger Pack is a Carrera Cup car.
Ok, in that case it's content that isn't even on PC version, if it will be launched in spring 2023 on PC it will be summer 2023 on consoles for sure.
And kunos is also Involved in their AC2 I+D already.

Ok, in that case it's content that isn't even on PC version, if it will be launched in spring 2023 on PC it will be summer 2023 on consoles for sure.
Correct. I think when they announced that the new cars would eventually be in the game I just assumed it would be 2nd half of 2023 at the earliest. I was just glad to here they are going to be in the game.

Correct. I think when they announced that the new cars would eventually be in the game I just assumed it would be 2nd half of 2023 at the earliest. I was just glad to here they are going to be in the game.
Ya I was talking about the new for 2023 cars, and I noted Kunos said sometime this spring. Was hoping that timeline would apply to consoles as well as PC. Either way, my point was I hope it happens in the earlier part of spring as opposed to not until May. They sort of implied they were aiming to get it out by the time the actual World Challenge European season begins at Monza on April 22-23.

All the DLC is on sale currently, think I might finally invest in the GT4 pack.

I also fancy a track pack but realistically can only get 1 pack, which would you guys recommend if you had to pick one?

I'm basically looking for the best tracks to race on, so for example Oulton Park is great circuit but I assume with big GT3 cars it isn't great to race on.

All the DLC is on sale currently, think I might finally invest in the GT4 pack.

I also fancy a track pack but realistically can only get 1 pack, which would you guys recommend if you had to pick one?

I'm basically looking for the best tracks to race on, so for example Oulton Park is great circuit but I assume with big GT3 cars it isn't great to race on.
If you don't already have it, I really enjoy the Intercontinental pack that comes with Bathurst, Kyalami, Laguna Seca, and Suzuka.

If you don't already have it, I really enjoy the Intercontinental pack that comes with Bathurst, Kyalami, Laguna Seca, and Suzuka.
Thanks, I do already have this as I got it as a pre order bonus, probably shoudve mentioned that.

Thinking of buying the British pack as it stands.

MS8
Newest bug since the last update...the tracks from the "Intercontinental GT pack" are blocked. I am on XBox Series X.
Interesting. I'm also on Series X, but was able to race on Kyalami last night without issue.

I wonder is there any even the slimmest chance of this getting PSVR2 support. After playing GT7 for a while I just can't get back to flat screen racing :(

1. Rwaggy - ACC Community Manager — Idag 17:10​

Ok fine, you've got me.
  2. [17:10]
    There's a new update coming out tonight at 5pm GMT
  3. [17:10]
    Both platforms

4. [17:10]
    Patch notes incoming

Assetto Corsa: Competizione (Console) v1.8.9.1 Patch Notes (2023 March 2)​

• 27 minutes ago
General Fixes
• Camera - Using both the "look left" and "look right" inputs at the same time to look backwards leaves the camera in that position even after releasing the buttons.
• Championship/Career - Mid-Session saves cannot be resumed.
• Commands lock panel appearing when the race is over.
• Controls becomes unresponsive a few seconds after joining and then leaving a private lobby.
• Default steering wheel presets not showing up.
• Impossible to interact with popups in case they appear while looking at Replays/Highlight.
• Multiple debug strings are displayed in private lobbies.
• Multiple qualifying sessions are not applied in Private Lobbies.
• The user is disconnected via timeout after 2 minutes and 10 seconds of waiting to join a CP server session.
• Dynamic Weather and track status stays on "no" and "optimum" respectively even with other options selected.
• Navigation via left thumbstick still working when trying to change a key-bind.
• Exiting a replay or loading a save mid-session freezes the display for a few seconds.
• Setup Date and Time is always the same.
• Some assets are erroneously visible while in spectator mode on multiplayer servers.
• The Player's engine sound clips out at low RPMs in the Single Player mode.
• User can join a CP session by selecting Please Refresh.
• On circuit Paul Ricard, the ideal line flashes too early telling the user to slow down at the wrong time.
• The rain VFX overlays the rear-view screen when the user uses an exterior camera-angle.

PS5 specific fixes
• Application crashes or becomes unresponsive when attempting to exit the matchmaking options in Multiplayer.
• Audio issues dropouts.
• Counting of Points in Career Mode messed up.
• In a private lobby, any custom cars selected by another user will be improperly displayed.
• Saving setups with a wheel connected.
• The car rear edges are being left behind.
• Unable to cycle through dashboards on cars.
• Yellow flag pitlane glitch.

Xbox specific fixes
• The title crashes in sessions following a resumption from Sleep/Suspended due to missing car setup data.
• Italian - Incorrect LOC text for 'Light Indicators' in HUD options.
• CP sessions at Imola are inaccessible despite 2020 GT DLC being installed.
• In Private Lobby setup, the Weather and Track Conditions menu displays as Single Player and the Starting Track Conditions submenu is missing.
• Occasional missing cursor focus on CONTINUE on results screens of Championship races.
• Title does not notify player of DLC dependency when having started a Championship with DLC content.
• Application does not accept input from the active controller when an additional user signs in.
• The user is required to terminate and re-launch the title in order to be able to use any DLC content.
• The title enters an indefinite partially unresponsive state after resuming from connected standby, Quick Resume, or a suspended state during a Private Multiplayer game session.
• The title provides access to the previous user’s Career save data following an Xbox profile change.
• Returning to the game while it was in a suspended state removes all FFB from the steering wheel.
• Adjust text for 'Not Connected' message when players try to join in progress sessions after Qualifying.

Last edited:
Back