Assetto Corsa Competizione Coming to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X in 2021

• Thread starter GlamFM
  • 2,177 comments
  1. Rwaggy - ACC Community Manager — Idag 13:46​

We have a patch planned for tomorrow afternoon. This will address the private lobby bug and a couple of others. The L2 and R2 fix isn't part of this update.

Disclaimer: The patch may get delayed if we encounter any issues.

Rwaggy - ACC Community Manager — Idag 14:30​

Sorry yeah, both platforms

Last edited:
  1. Rwaggy - ACC Community Manager — Idag 14:10​

Here are the patch notes:

2. General fixes
    Fixed an issue where from the “Create Lobby” menu, players can see and manipulate/rotate the car from the car selection menu.
    Fixed an issue where refreshing the rating display by pausing caused the race timer HUD element to disappear.

PS5 specific fixes
    Fixed an issue where the rear mirror HUD covered the time remaining/time of day.
    Fixed an issue where saving control bindings weren’t remaining saved.
    Fixed an issue where the game would crash when starting as driver in a private lobby.

3. Xbox specific fixes
    Fixed an issue where the game would crash when starting and quitting a game mode repetitively.

I'm told the L2 and R2 fix is also in this patch

Rwaggy - ACC Community Manager — Idag 14:37​

4pm BST as it stands.

Last edited:
Uhmm maybe i should not say it but i got the british dlc for free lol.
Maybe it's a timed demo of it?
It said free on ps store when i checked the dlcs, then i clicked it, it showed half price, then i clicked that, there was another tab under free, i dont know, but it worked.

Tried the 3 tracks, as i thought, i like oulton, plus its bumpy really, adds feel and challenge.
But it has slow downs a little on ps5.

Snetterton i couldn't care less, and donington is just ok.

Tempted a little to get the 2020 gt pack for imola mostly, since it's half priced until tonight.

But the one im mostly looking forward to now is the challenger pack, with the ferrari challenge car, porsche 992 cup, etc. Those 2 seems most fun to try.
After that the us tracks..

Did a race at spa last day, with the 991 cup car, against the challenger pack cars as opponents.
At least you can still choose then as opponents even if not bought yet.

It was super fun, hitting that last left hand curb at the top of eau rouge, holding my breathe when the car wiggled around on it.
At least it didn't fly away like in a gt3 hehe.
The ferrari challenge has good speed in straights, caught up to me.

Uhmm maybe i should not say it but i got the british dlc for free lol.
Maybe it's a timed demo of it?
It said free on ps store when i checked the dlcs, then i clicked it, it showed half price, then i clicked that, there was another tab under free, i dont know, but it worked.

Tried the 3 tracks, as i thought, i like oulton, plus its bumpy really, adds feel and challenge.
But it has slow downs a little on ps5.

Snetterton i couldn't care less, and donington is just ok.

Tempted a little to get the 2020 gt pack for imola mostly, since it's half priced until tonight.

But the one im mostly looking forward to now is the challenger pack, with the ferrari challenge car, porsche 992 cup, etc. Those 2 seems most fun to try.
After that the us tracks..

Did a race at spa last day, with the 991 cup car, against the challenger pack cars as opponents.
At least you can still choose then as opponents even if not bought yet.

It was super fun, hitting that last left hand curb at the top of eau rouge, holding my breathe when the car wiggled around on it.
At least it didn't fly away like in a gt3 hehe.
The ferrari challenge has good speed in straights, caught up to me.
I think the British pack is free. I got as well I know I didn't pay for it. I want to say it comes with the PS5 upgrade

1. Rwaggy - ACC Community Manager — Idag 14:10​

Here are the patch notes:

2. General fixes
    Fixed an issue where from the “Create Lobby” menu, players can see and manipulate/rotate the car from the car selection menu.
    Fixed an issue where refreshing the rating display by pausing caused the race timer HUD element to disappear.

PS5 specific fixes
    Fixed an issue where the rear mirror HUD covered the time remaining/time of day.
    Fixed an issue where saving control bindings weren’t remaining saved.
    Fixed an issue where the game would crash when starting as driver in a private lobby.

3. Xbox specific fixes
    Fixed an issue where the game would crash when starting and quitting a game mode repetitively.

I'm told the L2 and R2 fix is also in this patch

Rwaggy - ACC Community Manager — Idag 14:37​

4pm BST as it stands.
button mapping is nearly fixed. I still can't bind anything to the clockwise direction of the funky switch, but all the other buttons work now. Little steps!!!

It's a minor issue really, the game is in a great place right now I think.

I wonder if/when consoles will see the new McLaren just released on PC. Fall or winter?
It surely will come together with the Valencia Ricardo tormo track, 2023 liveries and the other cars, improved physics and tyre model.
When? Nobody can answer that, cause they even don't give a roadmap for console version.
I would bet for late summer at least.

I didn't see the notes--is UDP output part of the next update. I would also like to use a button box on console. That would be very welcomed!
You already can use some button boxes on xbox and this very game . Contact MA racing box on Facebook and youll see plenty

Ben - ACC Community ManagerIdag 11:45​

New Paid Content2023 GT World Challenge DLC Pack including:
  • Ferrari 296 GT3
  • Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Evo2
  • Porsche 911 GT3R (992)
  • Circuit Ricardo Tormo – Valencia
Version 1.9.0.4 Changes

New McLaren 720S Evo.
Updated Mercedes 2020 Evo Physics Model.
Included Bumpstop, Suspension, Damper & Electronics Physics changes.

General Fixes
Fixed an issue where the user can see and manipulate/rotate the car from the car selection menu.
Fixed an issue where refreshing the rating display by pausing will eventually cause the race timer HUD element to disappear.
Fixed an issue where the race information disappears.

PS5 specific fixes
Fixed an issue where game may crash when resuming a 4-hour career mode race.
Fixed an issue at Zandvoort where the AI crashes when entering the pits.
Fixed an issue at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps where the AI crashes on the final corner.
Fixed an issue where a lag spike occurs when someone joins a multiplayer session.

Xbox specific fixes
Fixed an issue where a crash occurs when starting and quitting a game mode repetitively.
Fixed an issue where the game crashes when loading saved replays.
Fixed an issue where the game crashes when switching setups using a specific custom car.

Ben - ACC Community ManagerIdag 11:45​

New Paid Content2023 GT World Challenge DLC Pack including:
  • Ferrari 296 GT3
  • Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Evo2
  • Porsche 911 GT3R (992)
  • Circuit Ricardo Tormo – Valencia
Version 1.9.0.4 Changes

New McLaren 720S Evo.
Updated Mercedes 2020 Evo Physics Model.
Included Bumpstop, Suspension, Damper & Electronics Physics changes.

General Fixes
Fixed an issue where the user can see and manipulate/rotate the car from the car selection menu.
Fixed an issue where refreshing the rating display by pausing will eventually cause the race timer HUD element to disappear.
Fixed an issue where the race information disappears.

PS5 specific fixes
Fixed an issue where game may crash when resuming a 4-hour career mode race.
Fixed an issue at Zandvoort where the AI crashes when entering the pits.
Fixed an issue at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps where the AI crashes on the final corner.
Fixed an issue where a lag spike occurs when someone joins a multiplayer session.

Xbox specific fixes
Fixed an issue where a crash occurs when starting and quitting a game mode repetitively.
Fixed an issue where the game crashes when loading saved replays.
Fixed an issue where the game crashes when switching setups using a specific custom car.
I never had that happen. I would start a regular race, look up and there would be no race timer. Pause the game, unpause it, then the timer returns.

So no UDP output again for consoles

For all their talk the fact is that they clearly consider console players as a lower class not worthy of the content available on PC 🤷

Worse still is that the much older original Asetto Corsa does support it. It's a feature they have actively removed from console users.

Last edited:
Anybody getting weaker FFB after the update?
Hey, i just tried it, im on ps5 with a g29, and i found it had a little more feel, and smoothness for bumps, curbs, and out of track. And for weight transfer.

But also a little rougher vibrations when skidding.
Ill need try changes i guess on my ffb.

Not sure if i like the edge of grip difference now, we'll see. Seems a little more sliddy maybe. Maybe i need adjust tire pressure.

I noticed sound levels seem a little different, louder sounds when passing the pits etc.

Also noticed a couple of stutters which i didn't have before, while doing laps in qualif.

I was using the mclaren 650 gt3 i think it is..

Also noticed seems a little more grading in temps of tires in the little hud diagram, with edges colder etc.

Yep, i turned my gain up a bit. I thought the smoothness and track details feel heaps better. Leaving the pits doesn't feel like the wheels are square anymore.
I've got major problems besides the lighter steering.

I can't feel track details which might have to do with the lighter steering but also I can't hear the car going over bumps and kerbs at times. In this video the car hits the first kerb at the Inner Loop at Watkins Glen but there is no sound, then it hits the rest of them and you hear it.

The race engineer will not speak when he's supposed to. You will see "personal best" but he doesn't tell you. Or at the start of the race he usually says "stay in double file" or something like that but he doesn't now. Also when the green light hits at the start I think he is supposed to say "go, go, go" or "green, green, green".

But worst of all is during a quick race about halfway in, the car suddenly loses brakes and steering. I don't remember seeing any amber color in the brake and throttle indicators. I thought they always stayed green or red.

Oh and a little bonus glitch. Passing completely through another car.

Now all of this only happens in a race. Free practice is completely normal.

I'm going to try again tomorrow night to see if it was just a one off problem but I kind of doubt it.

Last edited:
Completely forgot about this DLC.
Driving the 296 at Valencia. It gave me random wet weather. Fitted wet tyres and as I’m exiting pit lane, I notice the rooster tail in the rear view camera. How cool of a detail is that?!

Last edited:
Anybody getting weaker FFB after the update?
I only had a very quick go last night, I run the gain at 38% on my DD Pro 8nm on PS5, had next to no FFB, before at that level it was very strong, tried turning gain to 100 and can feel it easy now, just that its still weaker than before at 38,...didn't have time to test further 🤷‍♂️

On the Xbox with the controller I'm noticing a generally calmer and more balanced driving experience now, similar to what I was getting with the latest patch on PC when I did some comparative testing.

Didn't notice anything particular different elsewhere.

Well on the PS5 it does feel a bit different. But I have been on GT7 for a few weeks waiting for this update. First--where is the 23' season--I could only get the new cars to show up as an option in open race. I had gone to start a season but no season shows the new cars. So I go to single race and select open--Then the new cars show up. Anyone else having that issue?

Back