Assetto Corsa Competizione Coming to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X in 2021

• Thread starter GlamFM
  • 2,225 comments
Thanks for the tip-off. I got my Logitech G Pro wheel last week so I'm just hotlapping or doing quick races at the moment until I get used to it. It's very different to my old G923 feel-wise and the buttons are not in the same places. Once I'm happy I'll do the 1-hour Monza.
This is where I found the tip so you may want to have a read: Right now I'm using my shoulder buttons to cycle the display as I'm using auto transmission and don't need them to shift up and down. It's a shame I can't seem to assign the right stick for looking around.

Last edited:
Wish they'd do a GTWC Australia pack and add Adelaide.

A street track added would be brilliant, they aren't in enough games anymore.
I'd love to see a GTWC Australia pack that includes Adelaide.
Plus in other news, SRO has announced that GT America will return to Long Beach in 2024. This is another favorite of mine and I enjoyed watching them race there in their previous life as the Pirelli World Challenge.

Here's hoping Adelaide & Long Beach can be added to the sim (or future ACC2?).

I'd love to see a GTWC Australia pack that includes Adelaide.
Plus in other news, SRO has announced that GT America will return to Long Beach in 2024. This is another favorite of mine and I enjoyed watching them race there in their previous life as the Pirelli World Challenge.

Here's hoping Adelaide & Long Beach can be added to the sim (or future ACC2?).
Long Beach is mega, I loved it in PC2, probably my most played track in that game.

Came back to ACC after many months after buying the British pack on sale.

What a baptism of fore it was! Oulton Park, rained the whole time, in GT4 I qualified on pole for my class but the spray from the GT3 cars in front made it impossible to see anything, lost a few positions and then when I got my act together and started to catch up for a place on the podium the GT3 cars came to lap me and in Oulton Park there is no room to let other cars though.

Ended up 6th in class and a sweaty mess lol let's hope the next round is dry at least.

That was my first experience of Oulton Park, multiclass racing and a full wet race on ACC, crazy combination.

This is interesting. Does it mean we can assign a new driver while in the pit i stead of having to do it while driving?

My game says it was updated on the 13th of sept, i don't see anything on that.

Had a little gameplay with acc, sure feels,,sounds, looks solid.
Very natural feel of bumps, dips of road on my g29, at Zolder.

Edit: But i feel the ai in ac was better, moved more smoothly, naturally, and even raced better in close racing, at least for what i played of acc.

Last edited:
Xbox store sale now offering the complete DLC bundle for £20 (all 7)

Also

ACC base game £10.49
ACC base game + 2023 pack only £19.99

Or grab everything ACC + DLC bundle £30.49

And this is why I don't buy individual DLC's, it's only a matter of time before it gets bundled together & goes on sale.

Last edited:
I've logged in this morning and my Resume Career was missing. I reset my XSX but now my Career is at 0%. I checked my Stats and everything seems OK in there, all my laps are recorded. The only thing that's changed recently is my wheel upgrade from a G923 to a G Pro. I've had a few random crashes but nothing like this.
I'm not completely gutted because I've improved since I started my career so I should easily get back to where I was and still have fun getting there.
Has anyone else's career reset?

I've not checked yet but I'll be happy if it happens to me after I screwed up the first of my endurance races by not knowing how to change drivers. I'm only at 56% or thereabouts anyway.

When I clicked on the 1st race Lambo Juniors it took me to the 1 hour Monza race in my Porsche which is where I previously was. I completed the race (badly). I was in 1st at the 1st pit stop but left repair on and came out in 16th. Fought myself up to 5th until the penultimate lap where a back marker nudged me into a spin just as I was reaching the leaders. I regained 5th and thought everything was going to be OK. When I continued I was put in the 2nd Lamborghini Juniors wet race :boggled: I'll just quit and start again from scratch.
I did all the pit changes successfully though so thanks for the tips!

When I clicked on the 1st race Lambo Juniors it took me to the 1 hour Monza race in my Porsche which is where I previously was. I completed the race (badly). I was in 1st at the 1st pit stop but left repair on and came out in 16th. Fought myself up to 5th until the penultimate lap where a back marker nudged me into a spin just as I was reaching the leaders. I regained 5th and thought everything was going to be OK. When I continued I was put in the 2nd Lamborghini Juniors wet race :boggled: I'll just quit and start again from scratch.
I did all the pit changes successfully though so thanks for the tips!
Bummer man. Seems like the game is still buggy. FN annoying.

We just got a 1GB patch on the Xbox Series X.

Trying to find out what it was for now :D

Edit: I see the menu screen to switch series now has an open space next to the 2022 series where an icon for 2023 can go. But no 2023 icon there yet.

Last edited:
There is a new patch for PS5 as well, update 1.009.004, in-game version 1.9.4.0.

After this new update, occasionally in a heavy braking zone, the brake would engage normally, but it would quickly cut out (0% brake), and wouldn’t come back unless I fully released my brake pedal and re-applied, meanwhile shifting and steering worked fine.

I was driving the Ferrari 296 GT3, my setup is Fanatec DD Pro and ClubSport Pedals V3. I just upgraded the quick release to QR2 and thought I’d test it out in GT7 and ACC, I didn’t notice any brake issues in GT7, so I don’t think it was my pedal malfunctioning.

I’ve driven the car before this patch (like two weeks ago), and I don’t think I was braking in a different way, yet now I’m having this problem. Maybe it’s a bug triggered by occasional brief overlapping of acceleration and brake? I’m not sure. Does anyone know what’s going on? Is it a bug or did I do something wrong?

Update:

I've been driving this last couple of days, and the issue started to appear in other games, too. So I think it actually is the brake malfunctioning… Someone else had this problem before, I suspect mine is similar, I have already submitted a support ticket to Fanatec, wish me luck…

Last edited:
There is a new patch for PS5 as well, update 1.009.004, in-game version 1.9.4.0.

After this new update, occasionally in a heavy braking zone, the brake would engage normally, but it would quickly cut out (0% brake), and wouldn’t come back unless I fully released my brake pedal and re-applied, meanwhile shifting and steering worked fine.

I was driving the Ferrari 296 GT3, my setup is Fanatec DD Pro and ClubSport Pedals V3. I just upgraded the quick release to QR2 and thought I’d test it out in GT7 and ACC, I didn’t notice any brake issues in GT7, so I don’t think it was my pedal malfunctioning.

I’ve driven the car before this patch (like two weeks ago), and I don’t think I was braking in a different way, yet now I’m having this problem. Maybe it’s a bug triggered by occasional brief overlapping of acceleration and brake? I’m not sure. Does anyone know what’s going on? Is it a bug or did I do something wrong?

Update:

I've been driving this last couple of days, and the issue started to appear in other games, too. So I think it actually is the brake malfunctioning… Someone else had this problem before, I suspect mine is similar, I have already submitted a support ticket to Fanatec, wish me luck…

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with your brake pedals. I finished playing ACC for about 40 minutes and definitely felt the brakes input a little different with this new patch. I was pressing 100% on my pedals but the game was only showing 80% something like that. I would have to increase brake deadzone way too much to brake at 100. Didn’t have this issue before this patch.
Also I felt like I was locking up the car a lot more while braking.

1. Anyone else noticed anything different?
Update: sorry for the misinformation. I restarted the game and everything is working fine. No brake issues

Last edited:
Is anyone else still getting crashes when using a thrustmaster t150?

I thought this was fixed with the last patch but it seems to be back for me.

I love this game but the reason I never stick with it for long periods of time is the bugs it's introduces and how long it takes to fix them. Unplayable for me at the moment.

The only major bug I run into these days is when restarting a race the audio often screws up so have to re-restart to fix it. And the 1 huge framerate lurch per race but that's not too bad. Haven't used my wheel for a while now

And the 1 huge framerate lurch per race but that's not too bad.
I get that, too. But I actually thought this was an Xbox-only issue.

Regarding crashing (related with exiting the settings menu, replays, etc.), those have stopped for me a while ago, after a hotfix, I believe.

I get that, too. But I actually thought this was an Xbox-only issue.

Regarding crashing (related with exiting the settings menu, replays, etc.), those have stopped for me a while ago, after a hotfix, I believe.
It never happened until the current gen console update whenever that was. Last year I guess. Happens pretty much every race

Is there a step by step guide for this game somewhere, or a link to it? something easy to understand :)
Been playing the game on and off for a few months and now want to give it a serious try, but feel I am missing something basic.
I have the the GP4 pack, which is where I intend to start from.
Thanks in advance.

Back