Assetto Corsa Competizione: First Console Gameplay Videos

But CARS stands for "Community Assisted Racing Simulator" and look how it turned out :D.

Still having faith in Kunos though. Seems they atleast consistent with their vision.

^this. I guess AC will go simulation route not simcade ;) I hope If we will ever get AC 2 it will get similar physics to ACC.

But for now we have two fantastic sims :) we'll see what time shows us next :)

I really hope for PS5 version. I guess playing on PC on Epic Settings with 60 FPS and 50 car count on SPA 24hours must be a blast. I hope I will ever see that on console.

I really hope for PS5 version. I guess playing on PC on Epic Settings with 60 FPS and 50 car count on SPA 24hours must be a blast. I hope I will ever see that on console.
I'm really hoping for that as well :) as long as G29 will be supported by ps5

I'm really hoping for that as well :) as long as G29 will be supported by ps5

If Dual Shock 4 is supported by PS5 and PS4 games. Then i don't see a problem with compatibility. I hope they will confirm that soon :) I hope my T300RS would also work :D

I spent many hours on ACC on basic PS4. And for now I can tell. This is the best sim i played in my entire life. I love it. I even tried to compare it to PCars 2 (Brands Hatch and Ferrari 488 GT3) and i can't drive in PCars 2 after several hours in ACC. The physics are so good in this sim. I just hope for PS5 release. Because there are a lot of technical problems etc. Nothing game breaking in my opinion but I will pay again even more for full version for PS5 this is how good this sim is.

And after PCars 3 going more "arcadey" route. I am looking forward for Kunos future. I hope they will deliver more of their work for consoles.
This isn't impossible as Kunos founders no longer own the company, but it looks like 505 are letting them do what they want on the PC side. If they ever sell out then no doubt the likes of Aris will no longer be there.

Back