Assetto Corsa Competizione Intercontinental GT Pack DLC Previews Show off Suzuka Circuit

Suzuka at night looks absolutely magical!

Assetto-Corsa-Competizione-Suzuka-Circuit-04.jpg
suzuka_circuit_night_high_resolution_desktop_1200x800_hd-wallpaper-1027423 (1).jpg
ambiance-nuit-endurance-2019-8h-de-suzuka.jpg

Wow it looks awesome... :bowdown:

Time to reinstall it and hope my PC doesn’t melt. I’ve only played a dozen hours of ACC since launch. It used to be hard to run at 60 FPS even on solid hardware.

It’ll keep me busy until the next GTS update and Automobilista 2.

On ps5... :bowdown:pls sir Kunos sir.. :D:indiff:
Edit: i read the sounds are really good in this one. Plus physics and realtime tracks condition. Is it best ever sounds in a sim?

On ps5... :bowdown:pls sir Kunos sir.. :D:indiff:
Edit: i read the sounds are really good in this one. Plus physics and realtime tracks condition. Is it best ever sounds in a sim?

This and Raceroom are pretty much equal in sound, i think. The only thing sounding even better, IMO, are the NGT/ GT1 cars from the RSS paid mod packs in Assetto Corsa. Which is, just for the record, the best thing that ever happened in AC.

This and Raceroom are pretty much equal in sound, i think. The only thing sounding even better, IMO, are the NGT/ GT1 cars from the RSS paid mod packs in Assetto Corsa. Which is, just for the record, the best thing that ever happened in AC.
Wow really, surprising for a mod, i mean many years ago when i was still on pc mods were great and added more immersive thrilling sounds but often were far from perfect, with annoying noises and mixing etc.
Was the times of gtlegends, gtr1, gpl..loved those.
How come.. i thought mods needed to be free to be allowed? Maybe they made a deal with Kunos?
How much are they by curiosity?

Too bad there isn't on ps4, i wonder why since it is allowed although only if using the game's assets i read.

Hope Kunos does and brings an AC2 to the ps5.

Last edited:
How come.. i thought mods needed to be free to be allowed? Maybe they made a deal with Kunos?
How much are they by curiosity?

The mod doesent use the official license from the manufacturers, but you can update the cars with real life skins and they look and feel totally accurate. To make it short, RSS is an extremely talented mod team and they pretty much operate on a professional level. This isnt just another mod, the cars have incredible physics and indeed better sounds then the AC cars from Kunos. Dont now how they achieved this, but this is by far my favorite thing to do in AC... driving these cars in championships in VR.

The mod is rather expensive. I think i paid 25 bucks for both packs? But worth every penny, escpecially if you played GTR2 back in the day.

Thanks, I'll watch and listen to it little later on headphones on tv.
Yes if it's top quality it's a reasonable price.

Edit: i wonder how's the quality of added tracks mods compared to Nordschleife in ac?
Tracks like lemans, maybe historic versions of famous long tracks etc.

Last edited:
The mod doesent use the official license from the manufacturers, but you can update the cars with real life skins and they look and feel totally accurate. To make it short, RSS is an extremely talented mod team and they pretty much operate on a professional level. This isnt just another mod, the cars have incredible physics and indeed better sounds then the AC cars from Kunos. Dont now how they achieved this, but this is by far my favorite thing to do in AC... driving these cars in championships in VR.

The mod is rather expensive. I think i paid 25 bucks for both packs? But worth every penny, escpecially if you played GTR2 back in the day.

That is for AC and not for ACC!!

You know all of this teasing just annoys the hell out of me.

I just wish devs would say "hey, this is what we've got coming and it's going to be released on (such and such a date)", and be sure about the date

If I pulled this kind of crap at work my CEO/MD would be having some bloody serious words with me.

Starting to whet my appetite for a PS5 version, much like GTS not enough content at the beginning but its getting there now...

Another tweet + images. Can't be far off now.

"We’re seriously pumped for @AC_assettocorsa Competizione’s upcoming #IntGTC pack! Check out these latest @Bathurst12hour screenshots and start getting excited!"
3gB0hmI.png

Lkt88sX.png

H3IkBAi.png

Back