Assetto Corsa Competizione Screenshot and Video Thread

? Sry i dont't understand what you mean exactly.

I never noticed a difference in sounds or sound details in replays vs live on track.
I dont know, in that video, that car doesn't sound so great it seems in tv cam.

In gameplay, i see mostly cockpit views videos, so of course it's different in that way at least.
Maybe in 3rd person it's same problem, i dont know, or depends on each car.
Still great overall.

Same in ac, some cars sound great inboard, others better from outside, and in tv cam.

Pcars2 the sound is pretty bad in replays, etc.
Just saying,
Cheers.

In ACC you can use the F7 free cam to go anywhere you want on the track and listen to the cars from different locations or fix the cam to the car and listen to it from all angles or far away while it moves around the track. Some places give more or less reverb and stuff. But overall and as mentioned there are zero limitations from replays in ACC like in iRacing too. I just did some laps in the new Lambo and comparing to other sims ACC sounds so insane brutal that driving the same car in other sims make me feel like driving a street car instead of a race car lol :D

And i agree the sounds in the Madness Engine Games are very bad in comparison. I would even say the worst. Reiza could improve the sounds really great for AMS2 but when it comes to replays the Madness Engine shows how really bad it is made. There are no sound details in replays like from curbs, transmission, shifting, tires ect. and its not just sounds that are not saved 1:1 in replays :D

In ACC you can use the F7 free cam to go anywhere you want on the track and listen to the cars from different locations or fix the cam to the car and listen to it from all angles or far away while it moves around the track. Some places give more or less reverb and stuff. But overall and as mentioned there are zero limitations from replays in ACC like in iRacing too. I just did some laps in the new Lambo and comparing to other sims ACC sounds so insane brutal that driving the same car in other sims make me feel like driving a street car instead of a race car lol :D

And i agree the sounds in the Madness Engine Games are very bad in comparison. I would even say the worst. Reiza could improve the sounds really great for AMS2 but when it comes to replays the Madness Engine shows how really bad it is made. There are no sound details in replays like from curbs, transmission, shifting, tires ect. and its not just sounds that are not saved 1:1 in replays :D

Oh i see, i didn't know you could use a free cam in acc, that's pretty awesome.

Yeah, i don't mean to put down acc sounds of course, they seem overall superb, especially inboard.
And i love ac, and many of the sounds in it too.
Just some could be better, either from inside or outside.

Lol, yeah, that last video it sounds pretty bad from behind the car outside in ams2, dissapointing..
Sounds pretty good inboard. Thanks.

So ive just been messing about with the free cam mode and replays, i like it, pc here, havent played it for a few months..In replay pressing f7 gve you free cam etc..
full

full

Made a boo boo five minutes into my first race out. Rectified that in the second race. Fantastic game. Looks good too.

Quick 5 minute race. 48X, AI 93%, Custom & dynamic weather

Yes! The sensation of the small bumps and suspension dampening, ups the stakes . The tyres never warmed up either. So, had to be even more cautious. The immersion is top notch for this console racer.
I know it's an old sim by now and limited on console,,but since im still waiting acc to be complete on console, and to have a ps5,

I went back to ac on ps4 and did a custom Championship race with the granturismo gt4 to get my share of similar thrill i guess hehe.

The sounds are pretty damn close still, plus ai sounds in race are really well done, and in replay.

Plus the ai, and how they are limited by each car specs and physics, makes it believable and immersive too.

I had added a huracan performance and in straights it passed me easily then in curves I'd pass it back.

Anyhow, just anxious for all the tracks especially in acc.

Back