Assetto Corsa Competizione Update 1.2 Adds Livery Editor, HDR, and More

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by GTPNewsWire, Dec 18, 2019.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. Famine

Famine Administrator

Full patch notes are as follows:

andrew1990 likes this.
  3. RaceFuchs

RaceFuchs

HDR is much appreciated. Cant believe how many PC games still wont support it.

andrew1990 and Pfei like this.
  4. Slapped

Slapped Premium

I'm really enjoying the update. The cars now feel a tad more natural, in that there's now a good chance you can get out of a slide without the car becoming immune to your inputs up until you give just enough input to get the rears to grip again, at which point you get violently slapped in the other direction, and promptly slammed into the barrier.

Of course this is still there, but there's a larger and more natural window for error now. And having watched a lot of the Blancpain GT series on youtube in recent weeks this new behaviour seems to match what I've seen.

Of course I may just be a very bad driver, but who cares - I'm having fun.

Whitestar, andrew1990 and Pfei like this.
  5. andrew1990

andrew1990

Agreed @Slapped. I had a bit of a moment exiting Stavelot in a lobby earlier, but I was able to control and catch the back end. As you say, it all feels a bit more natural now. The chassis flex model update has definitely contributed to this.

Livery editor isn't a fully customisable one, but saves fiddling about with json files like before. Choosing the class also filters into lobbies as well, so you can see overall and by class results/standings.

Just got to wait for the IGTC update now!

pg33 and Pfei like this.
  6. pg33

pg33 (Banned)

Good update, thank you Kunos !
    :cheers: :cheers:

andrew1990 and Pfei like this.
  7. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 Premium

Interesting that they decided to add chassis flex after Aris said a few months ago that it's too complex too simulate/there's not enough data and they don't have any plans to add it to ACC. Maybe peer pressure changed his mind?

Watch from 9:55

Whitestar likes this.