Assetto Corsa Competizione v0.6 Update Delayed by One Week; Nissan GT-R GT3 Replaces NSX

@Terronium-12 everything I've read since I got involved in early access shows end of Q1 release, article says this summer has something changed there?

I think when finished it will be a great multiplayer experience and I'm happy they are delaying certain content to polish. It still needs optimization.

Two things about this article i dont understand. First, i knew the Nissan was coming in February for quite some time. The NSX not being part of this update is no surprise, at least for me. I wonder why Kunos themselves pointed this out.

Secondly, whats up with that summer release. The game was always set to release with the 2018 season in march. An 2019 season update is scheduled for summer, as far as i know.

I suspect though that it may very well be summer before it's released. There are lots of features (and probably optimizations) still to be done.

Summer release or not. I have what I wanted and I'm very pleased with ACC EA so far.

>>>> Zolder track!

yeah-baby-smiley-emoticon.gif

I assume worst case in situations like this, so that I can be pleasantly surprised otherwise.
Friday evening CET. :)

Wonder what the unexpected announcement might be. A console version? Release date? Delayed release? But that would not be something to get excited about.

Wonder what the unexpected announcement might be. A console version? Release date? Delayed release? But that would not be something to get excited about.

This time last year I was excited when it was revealed, now I'm just kind of meh with it all.
I hope 1.0 brings with it a shift in opinion for me and some serious optimization because right now I'm just not impressed.

Latest Posts

Back