Assetto Corsa Gameplay Videos: Mazda 787B & MX-5 Miata NA

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by GTPNewsWire, Apr 1, 2017.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. Fredzy

Fredzy

lol @ the Miata's front tires, whailing in agony

3. 2clickswest

2clickswest

It's offtopic, but seeing this Miata makes me kinda sad that nobody actually makes cars look this naiive and joyful anymore.

4. oneloops

oneloops

I think that with the new electric car generation, lots of new light-weight, compact and joyful cars will arrive :) New brands will redesign little fun roadsters and I hope succesfully.

It's a new open market and it will be easier for small brands to make that kind of cars.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  5. jm79

jm79

Hey @Terronium-12 - I love AC as much as the next man, but why, at a time when GTS is the source of a brilliant amount of top quality videos, produced by the truckload, often by GTP members, is Gran Turismo not featuring on the Gran Turismo Planet homepage?

Genuinely seems a bit odd... is it because none of the staff have a beta code?

Cheers!

6. Tired Tyres

Tired Tyres

Perhaps they want to protect whatever relationship they've built up by not doing something Sony/PD might not like due to NDA's and suchlike?

silverman_GT and jm79 like this.
  7. jm79

jm79

Hmm perhaps yeah... a weird one, and staff don't seem to want to address it either!

Anyway! That Mazda 787b sounds brilliant - I love that high-speed chassis/suspension rattle.

8. Terronium-12

Terronium-12 Moderator

This was planned since releasing last week and GT Sport had no bearing on that. I also fail to see how the staff not having access to the closed beta has any relation with it being on the news page. I suppose that's a better narrative than what's actually going on, but if it makes you feel any better you should probably have a look at the news page now.

jm79 likes this.
  9. jm79

jm79

There we go!

Thanks guys :)