Spain
misterdog
misterdog7
- ASSETTO CORSA -

Official Site: www.assettocorsa.net

Official Dev Blog: www.assettocorsa.net/dev-blog-en

Official Forum: www.assettocorsa.net/forum

GTplanet Forum: www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/assetto-corsa.315

Asetto Corsa will be powered by a DirectX 11 graphics engine with state of the art post-processing effects like DOF & Blur. Content wise, the new simulation will offer plenty of licensed cars from all forms of circuit racing as well as laser-scanned tracks.

Main Features

- DirectX 11 graphics engine
- Advanced physics model
- Accurate car dynamic modeling -Innovative artificial intellicence algorithms - Multiplayer races over the Internet
- Fully customizable graphical user interface -Immersive 3D sounds
- Official licensed cars (single seaters, Production, GT, GTR, historic F1 and GT cars, prototypes, and so on )
- Official licensed tracks modeled using Laserscan technology (modern, historic, closed tracks, open courses)
- Extensive support for user created mods

Below are first previews of Asetto Corsa as well as a teaser video. The previews show off the Imola circuit as well as the Fiat Abarth 500 an a historic Formula One racer.

The development of Asetto Corsa is funded by the earnings from netKar Pro & Ferrari Virtual Academy, Kunos asks sim racers who want to support their upcoming product by buying and enjoying these two titles.

AC06.jpg

AC05.jpg

AC04.jpg

AC03.jpg

AC02.jpg

AC01.jpg

Disclaimer: OP originally by HKS racer.

Last edited:
I just saw the article...PURE AWESOMENESS!!!

netKar Pro (same group) is great, this has to be better from the read.

Can't wait!

Interesting, now we have a 4 way heavyweight fight for the title of ultimate PC sim. GTR3 - C.A.R.S - rFactor 2 - Asseto Corsa.

This is a very exciting time to be a PC sim racer.

Eh, except rFactor 2... and also, you don't know how GTR3 looks yet. I have a feeling GTR3's going to focus more on expansion than wasting their time on really pretty graphics, which I'm more than fine with.

But it's still 4 heavyweights with all of the same amount of ambition, which is just awesome.

Interesting, now we have a 4 way heavyweight fight for the title of ultimate PC sim. GTR3 - C.A.R.S - rFactor 2 - Asseto Corsa.

Exactly, nobody was expecting this, nor their competitors. Taking advantage of the modding features the awesome FFB from NetkarPro / Ferrari Virtual Accademy and the Laser Scanner tracks, this Assetto Corsa may be a serious contender. Great years to be a sim racer! 👍

This is awesome, the Ferrari Virtual Academy 458 Challenge is my favourite sim car, Kunos just knows how to make a good sim, this is gonna be awesome. Graphics look fantastic too!

That's awesome, NetKar Pro has some of the best physics and FFB out there, but is somewhat slim content wise. Mod support is going to really put this over the top for awesomeness.

Eh, except rFactor 2... and also, you don't know how GTR3 looks yet. I have a feeling GTR3's going to focus more on expansion than wasting their time on really pretty graphics, which I'm more than fine with.

But it's still 4 heavyweights with all of the same amount of ambition, which is just awesome.

Exactly, nobody was expecting this, nor their competitors. Taking advantage of the modding features the awesome FFB from NetkarPro / Ferrari Virtual Accademy and the Laser Scanner tracks, this Assetto Corsa may be a serious contender. Great years to be a sim racer! 👍

Amen!! 2012, the year of the sim racer!!

Project CARS, I love you and you're very pretty, but I think you have to hand the award for outstanding graphics to Assetto Corsa.

That's just amazing.

My favorite part:

Also, Kunos confirms that Assetto Corsa will use neither a subscription model or online account fee as the title will sell for a fixed price and offer unlimited free multiplayer.The studio hasn’t decided on whether DLC content post-release will be available for free though.

Assetto Corsa will be powered by a brand new DirectX 11 graphics engine and will come with advanced features such as blur & DOF. The title will offer extensive modding support as well as laser-scanned tracks and fully licensed cars as well as AI – A first for a Kunos title.

Back