Assetto Corsa | News and General Discussion

• Thread starter mister dog
  • 10,320 comments
B) Just select the car you want to add tires to in Content Manager > Content and then hit the "Change Tires" button. You'll be presented a list of all of the available tires in the game. Every size & type currently used by cars in AC. Just select the ones you want from the ride side list and drag them over to the left side. Make sure you grab a front tire and rear tire. You don't want to put fronts in the rear & vice versa.
Thank you!:bowdown:
The BMW M4 is beautiful to drive with a pair of rear tires in the front.:cool:
Thank you!:bowdown::):cheers:👍

Introducing "Ready To Race", our all-new DLC for Assetto Corsa, available for PC Steam on May 18, then in the near future on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. "Ready To Race" includes ten new cars from AUDI, Lotus, McLaren, Maserati and Toyota, providing the "most wanted" models ready to race!

Our all new RTR DLC provides a great variety of models that mix technology, power, history and design from Italy, Great Britain and Japan, resulting in a package designed to meet all your wishes!

CARS INCLUDED
* Audi R8 LMS 2016
* Audi R18 e-tron quattro
* Audi TT Cup 2016
* Audi TT VLN 2013
* Lotus Eleven
* Maserati MC12 GT1
* McLaren 570S
* McLaren P1 GTR
* Toyota Celica ST185 Turbo
* Toyota TS040 Hybrid

May 18th also sees the launch of Update v 1.14 on Steam. Check out just some of the changes you can expect below...

* Added wind algorithm
* Added AI Aggression selection
* More AI differences within a single lap to generate more battles
* Added AI wing setup variations
* New AI algorithms for understeer detection and downshifting
* Improved Downshift Protection
* Updated Steam statistic reader to synchronize steam achievement

Stay tuned over the coming days for more info on these truly incredibly cars and our next major Steam update.

VG8dINV.gif

Well that's made my day! This will be a long 6 days...

Arguably all important and great cars in this RTR pack, but I don't have an urge to drive most of them. I most likely will though.

I wonder where things stand with the semi-confirmed BMW M6 GT3. It would have been a fitting inclusion in this car pack. Alfa Guilia QV as free car with version 1.14, or what was mentioned some days ago?

OMG. I wonder how long I'll have to wait for this on PS4.

They recently said custom button mapping is planned for the next major console update (not the forthcoming update). In other words, these cars before January sounds like a safe bet. :sly:

Well, "very" wouldn't exactly mean real...That's a trump stretch of the truth!

But the cars I drove in Assetto were a blast, the 3-11 probably being my fav. :)

Well, "very" wouldn't exactly mean real...That's a trump stretch of the truth!

But the cars I drove in Assetto were a blast, the 3-11 probably being my fav. :)

I read your post like you had had some once in a lifetime trackday. Kunos has hosted a few public events like that in the past, but again, unthinkable with some of the cars in this pack. Still, DLC previews at HQ aren't half bad. 👍

Sweet, that's the day after I come back from holiday and still have a further 4 days off work. Car wise I'm only really interested in the Celica to add to my track day line up as I already had mods of the others, it's the AI improvements I'm most keen to try out.

I've tried to help them be as fast as possible in the applicable data files, but they still stab the brakes on flatout kinks and downshift unnecessarily mid corner, which costs them a lot of time. Glad to see they've tried to do something about that.

I'm no sound expert :) But looking at videos on youtube from a interior view of the FXX-K i'm kinda disappointment in the sound for it in AC :boggled:

Disclaimer
Or it could just be me
:(

Just wondering: the TS040 and the e-tron quattro, are they both 2014-spec? Will the 919 2015 edition then be too powerful to pit against them in an AI race? What about the 919 2016? As I understand it that's a little bit slower (than the 919 2015) isn't it?

Just wondering: the TS040 and the e-tron quattro, are they both 2014-spec? Will the 919 2015 edition then be too powerful to pit against them in an AI race? What about the 919 2016? As I understand it that's a little bit slower (than the 919 2015) isn't it?
Yes both are 2014 models. The 919 Hybrid 2015 is comfortably quicker than them both unfortunately.

A feature such as limiting power or adding ballast would be great to BOP it. The 919 Hybrid 2016 is the high downforce model so it can quite often be faster than the low downforce 2015 model.

Back