Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,087 comments
@P1ButtPlug

With indulgence, I can’t observe any good and gentle spirit with you.

You claim you are "the Man" for the skins (we don’t get any look about your works at this time).

You are supposed involved in the best things about AC graphics and You are not able to evaluate which versions of the tracks are known to be the best.

Now, You are disturbing some of us with a false information.

What the hell with you !?

I still repeating, if You want to put the mess, there are a lot of other sites which be happy to get your clever thoughts.

How to make a car to be part of multiple brands (classes in the AC UI) ?

An example:
"name": "Bugatti Type 37A 1928",
"brand": "Bugatti",

I'd like to add the car to the "Grad Prix 1920 - 1930" group in the AC UI, but also that it shows under the "Bugatti" brand

How to make a car to be part of multiple brands (classes in the AC UI) ?

An example:
"name": "Bugatti Type 37A 1928",
"brand": "Bugatti",

I'd like to add the car to the "Grad Prix 1920 - 1930" group in the AC UI, but also that it shows under the "Bugatti" brand

You can only have one brand. You could however add a tag 'Bugatti' to each one and use the tag to search.

Yea, thaks for the answer... so the only way would be to duplicate the entire folder under a different name and make it part of another "brand" ... very inconvenient, but if this is the only way, so be it :)

@P1ButtPlug

With indulgence, I can’t observe any good and gentle spirit with you.

You claim you are "the Man" for the skins (we don’t get any look about your works at this time).

You are supposed involved in the best things about AC graphics and You are not able to evaluate which versions of the tracks are known to be the best.

Now, You are disturbing some of us with a false information.

What the hell with you !?

I still repeating, if You want to put the mess, there are a lot of other sites which be happy to get your clever thoughts.
He does not read criticism. Remember my long post were I called him out for ****talking someones FIRST skin and pointing out ONE typo I made? He just answsered that he did not even read my post... I dont know why people join a community and do nothing but being @$$holes. I wish some kind of Moderator could give him some kind of "warning" if he isnt able to change his behavior by himself... We are probably talking against a wall

OK guys, can somebody put his finger on what is happening with this car's cockpit view (safety net):
It's a Abarth Punto Competizione from AG.

https://megaupload.nz/T390q2s9bb/ag_abarth_punto_competizione_7z

Through the safety net the sky looks white ithout any structure, while in the front triangle the sky is clearly blue with some clouds.

abarth-net.png

Any fix for this please ?

Btw: the window is closed, I checked that... :D

OK guys, can somebody put his finger on what is happening with this car's cockpit view (safety net):
It's a Abarth Punto Competizione from AG.

https://megaupload.nz/T390q2s9bb/ag_abarth_punto_competizione_7z

Through the safety net the sky looks white ithout any structure, while in the front triangle the sky is clearly blue with some clouds.

abarth-net.png

Any fix for this please ?

Btw: the window is closed, I checked that... :D
My guess is that the mesh is basically another window in front of the real window, with the mesh drawn on. Looks like the transparent bits have a shader property that's filtering out the sky (might be draw order?) which is not an uncommon problem that the shader patch highlights. I might be talking out of my exhaust pipe though..!
I'm guessing all looks normal with the shader patch disabled?

Nope, just gave that a try. It looks the same.
I find it strange that only the sky is glitched, the rest of the scenery looks OK.

@delpinsky thanks, looking forward to that :cheers:
Weird! I was convinced it'd be a shader patch thing.
It's probably just a texture transparency needs altering or something.

Weird! I was convinced it'd be a shader patch thing.
It's probably just a texture transparency needs altering or something.

It's a problem with older mods. I had issues too with VRC mods until VRC updated their mods to support shaders patch.

@Fanapryde
I'll see what I can do later on...when I come back home.

@menos | M6
Can you point me out to the precise position of that smart shader on CM?
I tried disabling "Smart Shadow" and other things, but doesn't affect that window appendix.

Sorry I am not in the place with the rig but from memory you have to go to:

Content Manager / Settings / Custom Shader … then scroll all the way down and you find a set of settings regarding shadows and one section regarding wind screen shadow rendering. Alter the settings in that section and hopefully this may help you.

I remember that in all recent shader patch builds this feature is active by default - deactivate it and test if it helps with the issue you see.

Given that something fell apart in my attempt at modding it in, does anyone have a 360 Challenge Stradale that isn't the assettoland one? That one doesnt have fully working lights, dashboard or good gearing lol

Matteo Vignaroli‎

ASSETTO CORSA RACER
19 min ·

Per chi fosse interessato alla fisica EVO della FXX K e volesse averla in gioco può mandarmi un messaggio privato.La fisica verrà rilasciata solo dietro una donazione ,e i dettagli verranno spiegati privatamente.

For those interested in FXX K's EVO physics and wanted to have it at stake, you can send me a private message. Physics will only be released with a donation, and the details will be explained privately.

Spaghetti Mafia on the move again, lol. :lol:

Matteo Vignaroli‎

ASSETTO CORSA RACER
19 min ·

Per chi fosse interessato alla fisica EVO della FXX K e volesse averla in gioco può mandarmi un messaggio privato.La fisica verrà rilasciata solo dietro una donazione ,e i dettagli verranno spiegati privatamente.

For those interested in FXX K's EVO physics and wanted to have it at stake, you can send me a private message. Physics will only be released with a donation, and the details will be explained privately.

Spaghetti Mafia on the move again, lol. :lol:
wtf? we are doing paid physics now? the evo has like 10 more hp and more downforce. As if it would be a hard task for someone like him to change some numbers from the Kunos version

wtf? we are doing paid physics now? the evo has like 10 more hp and more downforce. As if it would be a hard task for someone like him to change some numbers from the Kunos version

He even charged members for just to correct the logos on the modified Kunos SF70H.

Don't blame him for trying, the issue is with the one ready to pay and it is not really an issue.

He is offering a service in exchange for money, this is done all over the world, every second. is the service worth the fee, is up for any one to decide.
I probably pay to much at this very moment for some service I am getting, like most of us and it is not the end of the world, I have bigger fish to fry, as most other people do as well.
N.B. I am replying to you, but this reply is really a general reply to every one out there on the WEB.;)

Don't blame him for trying, the issue is with the one ready to pay and it is not really an issue.

He is offering a service in exchange for money, this is done all over the world, every second. is the service worth the fee, is up for any one to decide.
I probably pay to much at this very moment for some service I am getting, like most of us and it is not the end of the world, I have bigger fish to fry, as most other people do as well.
N.B. I am replying to you, but this reply is really a general reply to every one out there on the WEB.;)

Would you charge people money for something which is free and comes with the game? I understand if it was a mod build from scratch, but that is not the case here.

I understand and respect your opinion. I am so anti paid mods because of the ****show the paid-modder community is. From stolen content from other modders(RTM), to charging 70$ for one car that is ripped from forza(RTM), completly scamming people(RTM) or never releasing updates to mods that are in alpha or better since 3 years (URD,VRC,SIMTRAXX). Than their cars are HORRIBLY BOP which makes them unusable with Kunos content while every youtuber says how great the mods would be.... Sorry for the rant but in my mind I dont have to pay for this kind of "service". Luckly there are people who live after the "sharing is caring" princible which allows me to have every major paid mod without spending a single dollar. I dont feel bad for sharing paid mods evenmore after hearing what guys like SIMTRAXX make from their hobby. People like RALLY LEGENDS who travel to the owners of the actual car to take pictures and make sound samples and than only charge 1 CENT+ for their mod deserve all the money in my mind and I would not think about sharing their stuff.
like you I am replying to you but this is my view on things and the topic in general and I hope you at least respect it:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Audi TT Coupé 3.2 quattro DSG '03
https://acmodder.wixsite.com/ac-cars-reworked/audi-tt-coupe-3-2-quattro-dsg

This is our first rework in collaboration with RealAKP!

CHANGELOG
- new aero (ACCR v2)
- new tyres v10 (street, semislicks)
- new tyres textures by RealAKP
- new LODs .kn5 files
- new perfect collider by RealAKP
- tweaked suspensions setup
- added brake bias option in setup
- no clutch pedal (real car hasn't it)
- tweaked ABS, TC, EDL
- corrected gear-change times
- adjusted differential
- corrected rims dimensions to match stock car
- corrected final ratio with tyres compensation
- added red backlight in central console
- updated skins with baked AO map by RealAKP
- updated Content Manager previews
- fixed AI engine brake on downshifts
- added skin template by RealAKP
- added damage and dirt textures by RealAKP
- added visual damage (bonnet)
- added deforming bonnet (only with Shaders Patch)

Would you charge people money for something which is free and comes with the game? I understand if it was a mod build from scratch, but that is not the case here.

No, I would not and I will not pay for is services, all I am saying is that offering a service is fine, it is our responsibility to evaluate the service and pay what we think is fair. Value vary widely from one individual to the other, even from one time point to the next, we can decide, he is not forcing anyone.

I am so anti paid mods

I also am anti paid mod, for various reasons, but I have nothing against the people offering mods for money, whatever mod it is.
It is not their responsibility to offer only prime product for what ever amount, it is our responsibility to spend our money wisely.

Obviously some are scam artist, which from a moral point of view is questionable, but who am I to judge and why would I?
I have not bought any mod so far, made a few donation, yes, but I still end up with most, if not all, that is available out there. Some of the ripped and re-ripped mods end up quite good some time, I hope they keep coming.:)

That is all I am saying.

Last edited:
@Fanapryde
View attachment 800528

What do you think? I just changed one value of INT_NetSide. KsSpecularEsp: 5 instead of 40.

UPDATE:
it's clean even using the default car, untouched.
So I ask myself if you used any particular weather condition or skin
I get purple sky through the mesh. What you suggested didn't work for me.
I've come across this before but can't remember HTF to solve it...
(latest shader patch and Sol alpha)

@Masscot
Practically I did change that value using CM, but then I tried the car "clean" and it was perfect. So, on my side the car is good as it is, by default.
I wonder what @Fanapryde modified in his CM setup.
I basically activated everything in the Custom Shaders Patch page...

What still concerns me, is that Ferruccio window reflecting the tarmac so badly.
The Kunos GT2 version has the door attached to the window... perhaps isolating the bjects with 3DSimEd eventually I can subsitute the window, I don't know. I will try.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back