Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,092 comments
seems like you are still on old version, or not good to see on your screenshot...
I moved the lines on the rolex bridge, they now are before and after it

lines_role_brridge.jpg

Its your very latest one, one or two pages back. Then following that were the hole fixes.
edit: but I always have stflow active with no issues elsewhere. maybe its tied to that, shrugs

8xriwy.png

Last edited:
@P1ButtPlug worked for me without probs. Moved old track folder away (for backup), unpacked leBluem´s new files, to extensions and content\tracks folders as he mentioned here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mod-discussion.307899/page-339#post-12766801, renamed "sx_lemans_rceday_screens_stflow.kn5" to "sx_lemans_rceday_screens.kn5" and voilà. :)
Many thx leBluem and of course nobody too. :) :bowdown:

For all ones who love or appreciate sections or corner names too, @Fanapryde updated his fantastic work: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/corner-names-track-description.13487/ again.
I also had made some track descriptions too and can imagine how much work he had. Over 70 tracks, thx mate. :cheers: :bowdown:

Last edited:
I have a question,why some of car's engine sound only heared when cameras inside car,if cams outside car,it doesn't heared.
How can I fix it?
if you have content manager, go to content, cars, replace sound and pick a car that might sound similar. thats the easiest way.

im only the few people that would leak a lot of rtm mods i wish i could do the same for the valkyre and espace f1 but they're too expensive to me! the espace f1 costs 200$!
No matter that RTM have short video of the car - I think that the Espace f1 dont really exist...it is moving back and fort from 69$ to 199$ and nobody have it....I think is just some money trap set from RTM;)

Oh ok btw do you have nissan 2020
no but i have the vulcan amr pro ,apollo ie, the camaro lm,mitsubishi race pack and the mclaren ultimate vision gt which is broken yes aspec7878 or his real name alexy sent me a broken mod the speedometer is completely glitchy!

My install somehow got hopelessly screwed up (despite my assiduous use of JSGME to install every single shader patch and Sol version). I was getting bizarre things like trees changing color sequentially at the Nordschleife, the the ground doing the same, then the sky was black. No permutation of Sol + CSP version + config files could get everything working properly at the same time. Adding to the misery was the fact that each time I launched the game, I would get slightly different artifacts - with no changes being made anywhere.

So, I had to reinstall. For the second time in 2 weeks. For the moment, I'm back to running vanilla AC + the best mods (URD, RSS, VRC, DRM, everything by Bazza) and...it's actually quite nice. Everything works. No weirdness. No crashes. No config files in 3 different locations (each one fighting with the other, plus being potentially incompatible with the track version you're using). The sun looks great - 100% of the time.

I know Ilya is a genius, but he seems to be going down various rabbit holes to satisfy his own curiosity, but meanwhile the project as a whole is getting really messy and difficult-to-keep-it-all-straight. New features are relentlessly added, meanwhile really basic things like AI cars turning on their headlights properly or tracks running all their lights during the day (both of which can kill FPS) remain unaddressed. There are so many gameplay bugs, I gave up trying to understand them all.

I'm starting to wonder if a lot of people are just adding mods, running a couple of laps and then assuming it all works. It doesn't. Not compared to vanilla AC. I guess if you're bored with AC as a driving sim and are just into performing daily updates and/or tweaking your install, the current situation is tenable. But if you actually want to run a race, you're much better off with vanilla AC atm.

I really wish the CSP project would pause, stop adding new things (of questionable value to a driving sim), and work on getting the current features working consistently.

My install somehow got hopelessly screwed up (despite my assiduous use of JSGME to install every single shader patch and Sol version). I was getting bizarre things like trees changing color sequentially at the Nordschleife, the the ground doing the same, then the sky was black. No permutation of Sol + CSP version + config files could get everything working properly at the same time. Adding to the misery was the fact that each time I launched the game, I would get slightly different artifacts - with no changes being made anywhere.

So, I had to reinstall. For the second time in 2 weeks. For the moment, I'm back to running vanilla AC + the best mods (URD, RSS, VRC, DRM, everything by Bazza) and...it's actually quite nice. Everything works. No weirdness. No crashes. No config files in 3 different locations (each one fighting with the other, plus being potentially incompatible with the track version you're using). The sun looks great - 100% of the time.

I know Ilya is a genius, but he seems to be going down various rabbit holes to satisfy his own curiosity, but meanwhile the project as a whole is getting really messy and difficult-to-keep-it-all-straight. New features are relentlessly added, meanwhile really basic things like AI cars turning on their headlights properly or tracks running all their lights during the day (both of which can kill FPS) remain unaddressed. There are so many gameplay bugs, I gave up trying to understand them all.

I'm starting to wonder if a lot of people are just adding mods, running a couple of laps and then assuming it all works. It doesn't. Not compared to vanilla AC. I guess if you're bored with AC as a driving sim and are just into performing daily updates and/or tweaking your install, the current situation is tenable. But if you actually want to run a race, you're much better off with vanilla AC atm.

I really wish the CSP project would pause, stop adding new things (of questionable value to a driving sim), and work on getting the current features working consistently.
Don't forget the whole project is effectively still in beta and is getting updated, tested and refined all the time. Like all beta programs, errors and glitches are to be expected as part of the development process. If you want a 100% dependable and consistent experience then by all means go back to vanilla AC, but complaints about reliability of the CSP are unjustified at this stage.

There's a google doc of known issues and these do get addressed methodically, so it's a little disingenuous to infer that there's a scattergun approach to the whole thing or that features are getting added without careful consideration.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back