Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,074 comments

Hey guys, someone has this?? It's the 2018 Vantage GTE. I thought I had it but it's the 2017.
If anybody can share it please :bowdown:
EDIT: Nevermind, i just found it on this thread. Next time i will check better

Last edited:
so first of all aspec7878 or Alexey says that rtm is a team. but he's the only one working on the mods he's straight up lying
why does it take him 3 days to convert a car?
because he is a lazy prick!

so first of all aspec7878 or Alexey says that rtm is a team. but he's the only one working on the mods he's straight up lying
why does it take him 3 days to convert a car?
because he is a lazy prick!

Reminds me of Konrad at SimTraxx, it aint no team, its him. And hes straight as an egg in his 'vision' of being a seller of sorts.

Don't forget the whole project is effectively still in beta and is getting updated, tested and refined all the time. Like all beta programs, errors and glitches are to be expected as part of the development process. If you want a 100% dependable and consistent experience then by all means go back to vanilla AC, but complaints about reliability of the CSP are unjustified at this stage.

There's a google doc of known issues and these do get addressed methodically, so it's a little disingenuous to infer that there's a scattergun approach to the whole thing or that features are getting added without careful consideration.
I'm well aware it's an alpha. Even so, it seems unreasonable to be playing around with ephemera like PBR when we don't have (for example) AI that even knows when to turn on headlights. What's the point of new graphics features if you can't actually use them in a race?

I think it's a little disingenuous to infer that many of these "features" are worthwhile to waste time on, when basic functionality looks stalled to me. The last stable version of CSP (49) no longer works with newer mod cars/tracks - and yet the newer CSP versions have introduced dozens of new bugs. Each new version fixes a few things, adds new graphics flourishes, and introduces yet more bugs/incompatibilities. When you add the permutations that the various versions of Sol bring to the table, then add in all the different config files (residing in various places) - you've got a real mess.

It was fun at first, but now it's getting bizarre. I guess we'll see, but I think CSP increasingly appeals to people who just want to play around with AC, load up new mods - but never actually do things like a full race.

Last edited:
I'm well aware it's an alpha. Even so, it seems unreasonable to be playing around with ephemera like PBR when we don't have (for example) AI that even knows when to turn on headlights. What's the point of new graphics features if you can't actually use them in a race?

I think it's a little disingenuous to infer that many of these "features" are worthwhile to waste time on, when basic functionality looks stalled to me. The last stable version of CSP (49) no longer works with newer mod cars/tracks - and yet the newer CSP versions have introduced dozens of new bugs. Each new version fixes a few things, adds new graphics flourishes, and introduces yet more bugs/incompatibilities. When you add the permutations that the various versions of Sol bring to the table, then add in all the different config files (residing in various places) - you've got a real mess.

It was fun at first, but now it's getting bizarre. I guess we'll see, but I think CSP increasingly appeals to people who just want to play around with AC, load up new mods - but never actually do things like a full race.
"ephemera" Is it you being debeam contristari?
Most of work for csp is made by one man, if he likes to implement/play with stuff you dont care about, dont use it.

Last edited:

The latest CM/CSP/Sol combo is extremely stable for me (980ti/6600k, both stock) with pretty much everything active. YMMV of course but if you're unhappy with being a beta tester then wait for the official release. You speak as if you are using a finished product rather than one still deep in development.

Why not just deactivate the individual parts of the CSP that are causing you issues? It's a simple tick box in each section. You can then maybe isolate the troublesome section and have a better overall experience.

Or use vanilla AC, of course.

To be honest, I think Kondor you need to see that each shader version and its derivatives are an ongoing implement of developing more and more of what is possible with the shader. Along the way we go, if issues arise, thats what the community is for, to find out fixes and answers.

You really have to think of it in a 'beta tester' mindset. As you said 49 is stable. It got that way because of feedback from the users and him making the changes. And in the future, 140 being the latest, in a certain amount of time - that will become the stable and recommended (maybe or not that version). And all the features that 49 and 140 has will be rolled into what is/was being worked on in v2....... down the road.

Its just evolution, and its a fun one.

@Barbe Rouge
Something seems to block Mega on your PC. That's the image I get for a fraction of a second before the little wheel inside the black spot starts spinning. But that also only takes a fraction of a second.
Nothing @gladbecker82 or anyone else can remedy I'm afraid.
Check your virus scan / defender / firewall.

Oh, and could you please use multiquote (or tag a member) instead of posting twice the same thing. It will give a better oversight...

Sol 1.2.3 + shaders 140 + the work leBluem & maybe other contributors is pretty stable for me :)….. it's just another weapon to add to the arsenal of an ever youthful AC. Long may it carry on.

Though - starting to really love ACC (1.0.3 beta release) + my Podium DD1. The subtleties in the ffb are just bloody good, it gets better& better.....

can somebody convert the most known crowd killer in ac?
2005-Ford-Mustang-GT-coupe-silver-in-motion.jpg

There's already a Mustang in the game with the default content. Never ceases to amaze me how many people come here asking for cars that are already in the game. :embarrassed: "Yeah, but it's not this one super specific model that I want, therefore I am not pleased". :boggled:

Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 7.14.37 AM.png

The latest CM/CSP/Sol combo is extremely stable for me (980ti/6600k, both stock) with pretty much everything active. YMMV of course but if you're unhappy with being a beta tester then wait for the official release. You speak as if you are using a finished product rather than one still deep in development.

Why not just deactivate the individual parts of the CSP that are causing you issues? It's a simple tick box in each section. You can then maybe isolate the troublesome section and have a better overall experience.

Or use vanilla AC, of course.

I did determine that it was a combination of new and old ini files for various tracks that was causing at least one of my big issues (flashing textures).

By default, CM will download the required ini's for tracks (and cars) as you load them. This sounds great, until you realize that, if you've upgraded from CSP 49 (the last release to contain a full set of config files), you've still got all these old config files (which are now presumably surplus to requirements) that are now getting mixed in with the new, freshly-downloaded ones. This can produce chaos.

Bottom line: Don't use CSP 49 and then upgrade from there, if it's your intention to run the latest CSP. It's cleaner/more reliable to start with a later release (that's config file clean) and then let CM download the latest configs as you go (or supply your own, as part of installing your mods - as not everything is on the Github repository - https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config).

I ran out of time last night, but I'm hoping for a miracle re: AI cars turning on their lights appropriately. Without that, it pretty much kills the whole point of having time-of-day changes. Your race is over the minute the sun goes down.

The entire process is still far from clean. It's still very easy to accumulate detritus (in the form of old, outmoded ini's) in your extension folder and no easy way to know which files go with the version of the mod you're running. When you then add in additional permutations (Sol, mod versions, filters, etc) of what's available, it gets messy fast.

Reinstalling is not exactly easy either, since, if you delete your extension folder, you lose all the config files that got installed by your mods. You'll then need to go back and reinstall every car and track mod that included files intended for the extension folder. It's possible that the files on Github will save you, but they don't have every single mod covered. So you're stuck with laboriously going through and figuring out exactly which mods need to be reinstalled. Messy.

Oh well, I guess it's a hobby. An occasionally frustrating one ;)

Last edited:
There's already a Mustang in the game with the default content. Never ceases to amaze me how many people come here asking for cars that are already in the game. :embarrassed: "Yeah, but it's not this one super specific model that I want, therefore I am not pleased". :boggled:

View attachment 827971

that one doesn't have the crowd killer name 05 mustangs have been considered one of the most dangerous cars to drive the 2015 mustang is ok i wouldn't even care if its a forza 4 rip but comparing the 05 mustang to the 15 mustang is like comparing a puppy to a wolf two different cars the most important ****ed up trans axle is not in the newer mustangs neither the ****** brakes! not a true crowd killer!

Can somebody link me a working version of the Macau circuit? I can't find it on any site. Thanks.

that one doesn't have the crowd killer name 05 mustangs have been considered one of the most dangerous cars to drive the 2015 mustang is ok i wouldn't even care if its a forza 4 rip but comparing the 05 mustang to the 15 mustang is like comparing a puppy to a wolf two different cars the most important ****ed up trans axle is not in the newer mustangs neither the ****** brakes! not a true crowd killer!
WTF?
you want a effed up car on purpose? then open the data folder and play around in the brakes and stuff :D:D:D

I didn't know you could kill crowds in AC. You've proven my point, thanks. 👍 For most other purposes the 2015 Mustang that's included with the game works fine. If you need a car that's dangerous to drive try the Porsche 917/30, it would like nothing more than to kill you dead, all the way dead. :nervous:

Peugeot 206 Racing Cup from FB

62047553_2746157898791207_1826477397159968768_o.jpg

The 206 Racing Cup is finally available!

Based on the 206 RPS, here are the changes she has undergone:
- widening of the bodywork to fit 18 "wheels and slick tires
- Big Brakes
- new front and rear wing for more downforce
- Autoblock
- 6 speed gearbox of 306 S16
- new springs
- new shock absorbers
- bigger anti-roll bar
- a big turbo to push the power has a little more than 300cv!

The mod is compatible Shaders Light Patch, with turn signals, hood deformation, wipers etc

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f17oo...VTAWuJcwlZyuvyD_qbf8IrAhTcT-aakrdNTZyL9lNe4zU

Last edited:
I didn't know you could kill crowds in AC. You've proven my point, thanks. 👍 For most other purposes the 2015 Mustang that's included with the game works fine. If you need a car that's dangerous to drive try the Porsche 917/30, it would like nothing more than to kill you dead, all the way dead. :nervous:

Or the 97T with the boost turned up. I can't drive that properly. Or the absolute b:censored: to stop, the 935

Or the 97T with the boost turned up. I can't drive that properly. Or the absolute b:censored: to stop, the 935

There's not many cars in the game I dislike driving more than that 935, if any. It's rubbish at anything other than going fast in a straight line, refuses to stop or turn. :crazy:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/b6suegva3eublt4/aston_martin_vantage_v8_gt3.zip/file
Here's a download for the Aston Martin Vantage AMR GT3 spec car (not to be confused with the previously mentioned Rollovers GTE Car) which I found from a link in a skin folder here https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2019-aston-martin-vantage-amr-gt3-pack.26330/ . Everything good about it except the sound is wrong. I would recommend replacing it with the AMG GT3 sound (especially the Fonsecker one if you have that mod already installed) since both cars use the same V8. Have fun! :cheers:

Is there any good mod of Force India VJM10?

http://f1-mania.ru/acf1-mania-2017 This could be worth a try and is free. Just to let you know, it has a dedicated installer exe to extract all the cars, so once that's done, you might want to delete it. The model of it was not bad in my opinion. Or you could try this payware one (2 Euros) from ACFL https://www.acfligue.fr/produit/acfl-f1-2017-beta-incluse/ .

Both mods have the entire 2017 grid including the Force India. Just don't get the 2019 cars from ACF1 as well just yet; some remain half finished such as the Mercedes and Williams (which has the livery of last year smh :yuck: ).

Just be aware though, both will never get as close in terms of quality to something like the RSS Formula Hybrid 2017 (which is modelled off the Mercedes). However it doesn't put both of them down to RTM level quality thankfully!

Hope that helps @Trimexial !

Edit: My bad guys, didn't know they finished the 2019 grid (I had the release version).

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back