Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,072 comments
my brain is already melting lmao! ssc tuatara work in progress sort of!
2019.06.19-15.14_01.png

@leBluem
(and others)
Strange thing today. Raced 30 Renault Clio's at Le Mans (starting time 12:15) to see the impact on fps. Though I got mostly around 45-49 it was still pretty good looking.
When I started the replay, the race was at night :D
Never seen this before...

Ran 2 hours of Le Mans with over 30 cars. day and night, and i had a very fluid experience, besides 2 times at Arnage, but i was also using the high detail version.

Replay was always at it should be.

I just noticed that the Audi R18 Pitstops are too fast, i have to update this later :)

I tested the mod Toyota TS050 and I realize once installed it must be without touching anything I pre-past past the speeds manulement against the downshift is automatic is there a problem?

@gladbecker82

Would there be any chance of you updating the TS050 and make a ‘Step 1’ variant of the 919 Hybrid ‘16 to the same performance of your R18? Would love to have some close LMP1 battles
upload_2019-6-19_18-31-35.png

This should be the final update on both cars.
https://we.tl/t-oEcar0nlVm

fuel flow and pitstops are now equal on both cars, and i added the FIA Action for Road Safety Logos to the Audi skins

Update the previous version posted with this post!

Last edited:
View attachment 829689

This should be the final update on both cars.
https://we.tl/t-oEcar0nlVm

fuel flow and pitstops are now equal on both cars, and i added the FIA Action for Road Safety Logos to the Audi skins

Update the previous version posted with this post!
I think you're trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear with that Audi. The base car is awful..!
Thanks for trying though. There must be far better doner cars than that one available?

I think you're trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear with that Audi. The base car is awful..!
Thanks for trying though. There must be far better doner cars than that one available?
there is an RTM model with better interior, but no proper skins.

im doing a S1 version of the Porsche 919 now

Guys I made the F6 onboard camera for the Toyota TS050

Reference Image:
maxresdefault.jpg

Copy these values in camera.ini

[CAMERA_1]
POSITION=-0.21021,0.73269,0.88757
FORWARD=-0.020634,-0.041244,0.99894
UP=-0.0029616,0.99915,0.041192
FOV=43
EXPOSURE=22
EXTERNAL_SOUND=0

Where do I find Camera.ini ? On another note has anyone got to work on the Rollover's KTM Xbow GT4 I mentioned earlier? Its interior and sound also need a makeover in my opinion.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back