Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,091 comments
Not this one. I'm really hoping to get the last 2% done then out she goes.

This one, have at it snipers :D
https://mega.nz/#!0kckDKiB!tcS7FXwzAX4Dj56MRBhTFi6VwwJk9S57OIVX91XBYIY

Untitled.png

Thanks man!

Shaun Clarke He shared a link link.
40 min
V1.1 of the Radical is available to download. https://shaunclarke35.wixsite.com/website

V1.1

Decreased Brake Bias

Decreased Brake NM Pressure

Cleaned Setup

Improved Setup changes (more scope)

Increased Headlight Brightness

Lowered over call by few MM

Templates - with instructions I still recommend that you adjust the Brake Power, depending on what type of pedals you have.

Just tried v1 of the SR8 at Road America, seriously needs shifting brake bias to the rear but what a blast . . reminds me of good times racing this and the Palmer online a ton, during Project Cars early access many years ago.

I also tried the BAC Mono thats on AC car mods VK, another car from PCars early access which is also pretty good. Any idea of its origins?

40 min
V1.1 of the Radical is available to download. https://shaunclarke35.wixsite.com/website

V1.1

Decreased Brake Bias

Cleaned Setup

Templates - with instructions I still recommend that you adjust the Brake Power, depending on what type of pedals you have.

It's been an amazing last few days for new car releases and some awesome skins coming out too, ACL Trans-Am, Lola T70, Cobra 427sc, etc. :cheers:

Just tried v1 of the SR8 at Road America, seriously needs shifting brake bias to the rear but what a blast . . reminds me of good times racing this and the Palmer online a ton, during Project Cars early access many years ago.

I also tried the BAC Mono thats on AC car mods VK, another car from PCars early access which is also pretty good. Any idea of its origins?

The BAC is from Markos Kass, reworked by Beto Fernandez.
And as much as I like Shaun's cars, these two Radicals are not the best. In fact, I deleted them and went back to the versions of the Rollovers (SR3) and
RTM (SR8 RX). Not top either, but imo better (and better looking than Shaun's atm).
This was v1.0. I still need to try 1.1 though...

Edit: nope...removed 1.1 too. Only looking at the "fake" louvers in the front fenders (really ugly depending on the light fall) was bad enough...

Last edited:
The BAC is from Markos Kass, reworked by Beto Fernandez.
And as much as I like Shaun's cars, these two Radicals are not the best. In fact, I deleted them and went back to the versions of the Rollovers (SR3) and
RTM (SR8 RX). Not top either, but imo better (and better looking than Shaun's atm).
This was v1.0. I still need to try 1.1 though...

Nevermind

Mod conversion by Sim Dream, on fb i see Asr modding claim its a stolen mod made by asr for rf1... f1 season 1992... maybe my rework retain in private :(:confused:
I don't think you are guilty. You works only update for worst mods and this is great,but yes ,this is tough question.
And yes....this is full season mod for rF2 ,it was free but deleting maybe in 2015-2016. I don't know why! I know this mod not be dowloaded from ASR site.

40 min

V1.1

Decreased Brake Bias

Cleaned Setup

Thx .Awesome job !

About to install AC on my laptop question is there a mod that fixes the crappy 3rd person view?

Maybe if you explain what you think is crappy about it, someone can help. I mean, aside from the Custom Shaders and all the PP filters, what are you going after?

Maybe if you explain what you think is crappy about it, someone can help. I mean, aside from the Custom Shaders and all the PP filters, what are you going after?
A mod to fix the camera behind the car and not have it shift to the side like it normally does which makes it almost impossible to drive in 3rd person view.

A mod to fix the camera behind the car and not have it shift to the side like it normally does which makes it almost impossible to drive in 3rd person view.
the closest thing ive seen to making the chase anywhere near decent is either the boxcam mod that u can download on rd but when you activate it, the engine sounds a tiny bit funky. or you can activate chaser camera on content manager if you have csp installed and use the arcade by levels script. while that chase cam not as the one in most games like forza or gran turismo 1-3/sport, hell rfactor2 even has a better chase cam. its slightly better than default ac. kinda wish someone knew some coding and made a decent chase cam mod honestly

+1 for Box cam.
Or the Stereo 3D Joy-cam mod, too.

You could also simply stop driving in 3rd person. :P

Then i would have to stop playing racing games :(

Sorry but i suffer from
Claustrophobia
Whenever i try to play in interior view is like being stuck in a box with no escape 3rd person view is the only view i can play my racing games.

Time is nigh for the current Audi 90 GTO, the big dog VRC model is "concluding".:cheers:
Now waiting for Thrustmasters to send my new pedals. Did you know they want you to cut the cable an inch from the base and take a picture of it with the matching serial number from the original email?

Umm... its nothing to remove the base and solder up the hair like 34 AWG wires and shrink some 1/16th" heat shrink to each wire - and ultimately use again. :D

73120448-1091633344561420-3367933841070096384-o.png

Sept. 2
69861668-1050707815320640-2368398297346867200-n.png

Call out to any AI line experts,
after racing for a day or two on the terrific Seattle track it seems real shame that the AI in pit's is completely broken, not to mention there is no pit stop for full races, which is game breaker for this track. Also Ive noticed on one of the fastest corner the AI cut in and wreck themselves in the quickest part of the track, disrupting the field and breaking the momentum.
supercars-holden-zb-seattle-circuit-22-10-119-16-8-57.jpg

Please could someone take the time to fix this?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back