Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 134,752 comments
would also love to see Grand Valley Highway [AKA: GT7's Grand Valley Speedway] being ported to AC
Exactly what I thought when I saw that announcement, I hope it is made.

i1Oebtd4lrCaScc.jpg

On that subject, would also love seeing this one ported (even More).

Bruh play GT7.
Funny.:lol:, but as GT7 is only available on PS5 and require a different wheel and different goggle for the lucky people who enjoy VR, for those people, the only option is a port to AC.
I am surprised that a regular of this thread, of all people, does not understand that.
Why on earth, when you have access to AC, would any one waste time grinding in GT7?

6000jc1.jpg

On a different subject, I just reached 6000 hours, according to Steam, not sure why, but it made me happy. :D

Last edited:
the eternal problem of public, paid, private, stolen, shared mods .... anyway when you create a private mod you know very well that one day or another it will circulate here and there ... each time it's the same ... Bonny's GT3, ACF's LMP-GTE, SIM DREAM paid mods, ............. all I see is always a lot of controversy but I understand that a modder's work should not be stolen! ... but frankly it's not my problem there are more serious things in our lives with the war in Ukraine, the price of fuel and food, the pollution of the planet, etc .... so understand that personally these mod sharing issues are really the least of my worries .... 😏
Though you didn't even mention VirtuaSportsCars, which is a Youtube channel who is infamous for not sharing unique car mods that we never seen before.

Private mods only exist if the modder doesn't share them with anyone at all, or use them to annoy people by flexing images of unobtainable cack. As soon as anyone else is aware of it, it's no longer private. And if it's shared with a 'trusted internet stranger' (lol, what a paradox) then nobody should feign surprise when it inevitably leaks. And if you want to increase the chances of it leaking, even when it's utter garbage, then slap a price tag on it. Seems to work wonders.
Hmmmmm...yeah, having to annoy people by flexing screenies of unobtainable cars, mostly concept or Vision GT cars is more like taunting poor fellow AC players who aren't be able to get their hands on it.

Heck even some servers that requires a private car mod that you cannot find anywhere on many AC mod sites is just unfair.

The same goes for private liveries, which is a pure pain.

Last edited:
Private mods only exist if the modder doesn't share them with anyone at all, or use them to annoy people by flexing images of unobtainable cack. As soon as anyone else is aware of it, it's no longer private. And if it's shared with a 'trusted internet stranger' (lol, what a paradox) then nobody should feign surprise when it inevitably leaks. And if you want to increase the chances of it leaking, even when it's utter garbage, then slap a price tag on it. Seems to work wonders.
Screenshot_bounder_rv_mugello_22-1-123-0-48-5.jpg

Thank you to RMi_Wood, Short_Circuit and El_Locho for help spotting my FBX export problem... I'm FREEEEE!

Is there an orbit camera in KSEditor? How do I focus the camera on the object? (I Googled!)

Last edited:
No idea if this track is any good
This is what I wrote as a review in RD
"Very nice, thank you for sharing you work with us. I enjoyed driving in Kazakhstan in VR this morning. Trying a new (to me ) real track of high standards as this one, is one of the aspect on SIM racing in general and AC in particular that brings me back to my rig daily. I do not remember seeing this track before in any SIM, thank you for making AC an even better simulator by fixing this omission"

Exactly what I thought when I saw that announcement, I hope it is made.

On that subject, would also love seeing this one ported (even More).

Funny.:lol:, but as GT7 is only available on PS5 and require a different wheel and different goggle for the lucky people who enjoy VR, for those people, the only option is a port to AC.
I am surprised that a regular of this thread, of all people, does not understand that.
Why on earth, when you have access to AC, would any one waste time grinding in GT7?

This site is literally called GTPlanet, I'd wager that Stoffle is a far safer bet to agree with (telling people to buy GT7) rather than someone suggesting people rip content from polyphony digital.

As much time as I spend in AC's world of modding and racing, its nice to play other stuff instead of making it a one stop shop, many of us gamers spend a lot of our relative money on these systems and I would hate to just play an 8 year old game which was never a triple AAA title on my system.
Clearly as well GT7 wipes the floor with AC in the looks department, so if i lusted after those tracks, which i don't thankfully, i would buy a PS5, which actually I'm glad i won't as I've been an Xbox loyal since the first big black lump of plastic (which i still own)

Last edited:
re: GT on PC
that would just mean all GT models would be ripped even more easily lol

Calling anyone who can change the driver helmets.
Please PM me, I have a really cool good Simpson bandit helmet (think stig)
I have followed a guide for 3dmax which says it'll work for blender, but every time i get it in game either the helmet is in wrong place, or the the driver body is missing
or the driver arms just don't move but helmet is in the right place.
I would really appreciate someone seeing where I'm doing it wrong if i send them the driver file.
Please help.
There is a stig helmet in AC but its awful.
I really wanted to do this on my own but i now need help before i chuck my PC out of the window, and there are no windows in here so it would smash against the wall.
Anyone able to help with this? Someone here must of modded driver helmets?

Hi Everyone.

I've decided to make Alain Prost's car from the 1993 Elf Masters Championship or Masters Karting Paris Bercy...
It's my first skin ever so don't expect anything special, (It lacks the NAD logo, which I haven't been able to find) but I've made it to race aggainst Senna's skin that already comes with Legion's kart. Because it is said to be the last duel between Senna and Prost etc

This race was very cool and a lot of great drivers used to race there (Schumacher, Senna, Prost, Villeneuve, Alonso, Hamilton...). I don't think someone will recreate the track (despite it was very cool), but maybe someone wants to make the rest of the cars. No matter, I hope you enjoy it:cheers:

Last edited:
re: GT on PC
Interesting but i think its just PR. Its a high risk to relocate workpower to convert it to PC or even build a new team, just for this.
Then there is Sony and i think PD is getting much support to develop this PS exclusive title. What i see, a new GT title is a guarantee for people buing a new console, esp. now with the VR option, which will be a massive boost, that the people buing the Sony HMD.
So i think its a nice fantasy, but it will not happen...

Last edited:
For a private use, I made a small update on the car ! With good selflight

If someone was interested i can share .KN5 files and Ext_Config file ONLY !
Did you improve other stuff as well such as interiors and physics? Those were god awful when I drove it weeks ago at Daytona a day before the 24 Hours race besides the other GTP/LMH partecipants in previous days.

Interesting but i think its just PR. Its a high risk to relocate workpower to convert it to PC or even build a new team, just for this.
Then there is Sony and i think PD is getting much support to develop this PS exclusive title. What i see, a new GT title is a guarantee for people buing a new console, esp. now with the VR option, which will be a massive boost, that the people buing the Sony HMD.
Well Sony exclusives have been making there way to PC, most recently naughty dog with uncharted/TLoU, so I don't think it's too far fetched to see gt come to PC in the future

hi! anyone have a rainfx and wiper update for the Ferrari 512 Testarossa by Alberto Daniel Russo?
Quick and dirty:

Hello,
This track needs a big update 😏

circuit de Mornay
Author : unknown
Version : 2017

REAL
View attachment 1233577
REAL
View attachment 1233578
IN GAME
View attachment 1233581

This track is not finished. No updates for the CSP (GrassFX, TreesFX, .......) and problem with the pits (car at the start in the grass), track preview error, the information in the json file is not complete

A modder interested in making the update ???

No information about the original modder .....

THANKS A LOT GUYS !

track looks interesting, unfortunately it seems like there won't be any lidar data available before 2025+.
1677176457818.png

There are quite a few race tracks that are waiting to be modded into the Sim with no elevation data publicly available (at least I wasn't able to find any):
Bishopscourt Racing Circuit (Northern Ireland)
Wachauring (Austria)
Racepark Meppen (Germany)
Estering (Germany)
Gotland Ring (Sweden)
Circuit de La Châtre (France)
Circuit de Mornay (France)
Bulawayo Motorsport Park (Zimbabwe)

Last edited:
We all know sony runs the ship now as seen by the whole micro transactions and other issues that Kaz spoke against.

If sony wants, sony get it.

ANYWAY, anyone knows the best way to open and edit 3d PSD files now that 3D is long dead on Photoshop? And I wanted to try and make a personal helmet for the V2 ACSPRH as that template doesn't look very 2d painter friendly.

Did you improve other stuff as well such as interiors and physics? Those were god awful when I drove it weeks ago at Daytona a day before the 24 Hours race besides the other GTP/LMH partecipants in previous days.
Hey ! No for the moment I only made the selflight, but in next I would like made a good interior !

Last edited:
Oulton Park ACC conversion by Reboot Team.
Five layouts including 1954-1972 historic (no chicane).

rt_oulton_park_23-1-123-22-28-23.jpg
  • 34 grid slots.
  • Portable lights added for night racing.
  • Flag-waving spectators on race days (backup & delete 'object_removal.lua' in the extension folder to reinstate them for practice and hot-lapping.
  • Active airspace.
  • Bridge reverb.
  • Semaphores.
  • GrassFX & RainFX.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1988gbrvaa7t6fk/rt_oulton_park.7z/

Last edited:
Oulton Park ACC conversion by Reboot Team.
Five layouts including 1954-1972 historic (no chicane).

View attachment 1233988
  • 34 grid slots.
  • Portable lights added for night racing.
  • Flag-waving spectators on race days (backup & delete 'object_removal.lua' in the extension folder to reinstate them for practice and hot-lapping.
  • Active airspace.
  • Bridge reverb.
  • Semaphores.
  • GrassFX & RainFX.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1988gbrvaa7t6fk/rt_oulton_park.7z/
Love you guys. Not literally. :)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back