Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 134,752 comments
ac_legends_gt_911rsr_73_prinzen_f3ct-4.jpg

While I agree with MrHunt on the proliferation of monster tracks:

A big thumbs up to Sergio's new track. Yeah, it's too big (file-wise), but it runs very well on my system (I9/2080ti/64GB) on all but one area where framerate drops for a few seconds. It's not the most exciting layout, but I find that the immersion factor definately compensates for that. Notably great trees here. Time travel goin on... Can't wait for Bazza's cars to go with...

Also thumbs up on the updated Interlagos75. Again, awful big, but this is one of the most immersive experiences available. Surprised me.

And ditto ^ on Townsville too. Immersive! Ohakea very good also, for the rare craving of airbase tracks. Definately needs some optimization tho...

In pure planner the live feature is not there yet; the live function of CM is a different thing. So if you want to have live weather, use the option in CM (but you cannot use pure planner simultanously with it then). It generates the live weather from openweather.com using an API.
I've never tried... :embarrassed:
All the time I entered the game and tried opening PURE Cfg to change the time for not racing at night, I couldnt so I left and reused the "Real Condition" box on the DRIVE menu.
I'll give it a try today then!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_bm_aston_martin_valkyrie_t_g333_goodwood_hillclimb_27-10-123-14-3-47.png
    Screenshot_bm_aston_martin_valkyrie_t_g333_goodwood_hillclimb_27-10-123-14-3-47.png
    235.4 KB · Views: 11
WSC60's Pack - Release planned for Friday 8 december 2023

This mod is a tribute to the 60’s era of Sportscar and Prototype racing, featuring 20 all time classics from multiple classes.
Over 350 historic skins were created by Pasta, Ben Nash, ValentinK and Parillia. We tried to create historical correct physics, with accurate aero, fuel usage etc. The Chaparral has a moving wing which you can operate manually, DRS 60's style :D

Cars included in the pack:
1967 Chaparral 2F
1967 Chevron B6 BMW
1964 Ferrari 250 LM
1967 Ferrari 330 P4 Berlinetta
1967 Ferrari 330 P4 Spyder
1965 Ford Gt40 Mk1
1966 Ford GT X1 Roadster
1966 Ford GT40 Mk II
1967 Ford GT40 Mk IV
1965 Iso Grifo A3/C
1966 Jaguar XJ-13
1967 Lola T70 Mk3 GT
1966 Lotus 47 GT
1964 Maserati 151/3
1967 Nissan R380-II
1965 Porsche 904/8
1966 Porsche 906-E
1964 Shelby Daytona Coupe

3d Models:
  • Built from scratch: MacedoSTi (Chaparral), DobriD (Chevron, Maserati), Yamabushi (Lotus)
  • Conversions / updates/ add-ons: Mr X & Gadu (250 LM), Sergio Cepeda, Velo, MacedoSTI, Norms, Mac Ten and DrDoomslab.

View attachment 1308200

View attachment 1308202
View attachment 1308203
View attachment 1308207
View attachment 1308208
Wow fantastic

I have released a Beta of my update to Long Beach. It includes tweaked lighting as well as 3D trees. I am still trying to optimize it.

Just tried it out and it looks really good! Very well done! One of the few times 3D trees look so good to be honest! Thank you for your effort!
Just one small issue with the flags on the grandstand. The ones I had before were just 2D flags but the ones from your version change when getting closer and they look very destrorted. Any chance this can be fixed?

Just tried it out and it looks really good! Very well done! One of the few times 3D trees look so good to be honest! Thank you for your effort!
Just one small issue with the flags on the grandstand. The ones I had before were just 2D flags but the ones from your version change when getting closer and they look very destrorted. Any chance this can be fixed?
I noticed that and will work on it.

Ultima GTR v0.8...
I don't think anyone has said it yet, but with this last version now you really can notice the difference in performance between the two engines... although it's still orgasmic to drive either of them.

If in real life these rockets drive similarly to how they do in AC, I already know what tracktool I'll buy when I rob a bank... 😁

Last edited:
I don't think anyone has said it yet, but with this last version now you really can notice the difference in performance between the two engines... although it's still orgasmic to drive either of them.

If in real life these rockets drive similarly to how they do in AC, I already know what tracktool I'll buy when I rob a bank... 😁
thx 🥳
Yes, it was because of wrong whp settings on both cars. now they both have the right whp, wich you feel directly. 😁

My next work will be the correct wiper animation and i will try to do the animation for sequential up shift and one for downshift. i think if i can do this, @Masscot will fall on love.😂

I know a guy who bought an older Ultima version, i think it's one of the first Ultima. He is currently restoring it and can't wait to test it on the track.

370077957_907196137584902_7204356148042127075_n.jpg
396130161_274014098392709_3347837462830788700_n.jpg
396184032_864566028273766_6690392383236968795_n.jpg

Last edited:
Released : Nissan Pennzoil Nismo GT-R '99
Author:F302
3D Model: Polyphony Digital
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: F302 (Body Mapping)
3d work:F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.1.80-preview115
PP filer GT_Sport 1.4

knowing bugs: shift animation

have fun!

To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager.
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/36gmnruhyzn0vhz/f302_nissan_r34_gt500.zip/file

__custom_showroom_1701539768.jpg
__custom_showroom_1701539732.jpg

Last edited:
Re : Sergio Loro's new track.

I have a pretty great gaming machine but I gotta admit his track is just... Underwhelming. It's 1.8 gigs and it looks like a 360-era track, or if someone decided to reuse GTR2 assets in UE to make 'em look more modern. It's uncanny.
I think it's because Sergio uses a different configuration for his material shaders, he runs the ambient value much higher than the diffuse value which gives it a different look. You could even say a slightly "cartoony" look. Rainmaker has been putting out updates to Sergio's tracks with better shader values that look a lot better. I played with the ext_config last night to get those shaders in a better place and it looks better now. The trees look good here, the buildings are okay but I'm going much too fast to notice :D

Ultima GTR v0.8
View attachment 1308298

Changelog:

• adjusted suspension (Ultima V8 & Ultima 3.2)
  • whp data corrected (Ultima V8 & Ultima 3.2)
  • added some details (Ultima V8 & Ultima 3.2)
  • remodeled the new front parts (Ultima V8)
  • added new textures (Ultima V8 & Ultima 3.2)
  • reworked metal base interior ▷ was stretched on both door sides (Ultima V8 & Ultima 3.2)
  • reworked lowbeam headlight (Ultima V8 & Ultima 3.2)
  • changed gear settings ▷ 2 gear sets available (for now) (Ultima V8 & Ultima 3.2)
  • fixed internal windows reflection (Ultima V8 & Ultima 3.2)
  • adjusted interior soundsettings (Ultima V8 & Ultima 3.2)
  • reworked skins (Ultima V8 & Ultima 3.2)
  • adjusted interior light (Ultima V8 & Ultima 3.2)

- delete previous versions and do a clean install -

DOWNLOAD: https://mega.nz/file/hcpFQTSK#wecDsKqdgaeivZv7TKjMa92Qk8SqhEmhksiauRXFMhg
Sadly found another bug: the medium tyres will not work in a race. the car will not move.
so i need to rework the medium tyres.
soft tyres and hard tyres are working as they should.
will fix this soon.

My next work will be the correct wiper animation and i will try to do the animation for sequential up shift and one for downshift. i think if i can do this, @Masscot will fall on love.😂
Sounds great! Before you commit to the shifter you might want to consider a different steer.ksanim, as the current one looks like it's been scaled down quite a bit to fit the cockpit ergonomics and is a little child-like, which is quite odd in VR. Despite the reduced driver size the feet still clip through the pedals (although these could probably be moved deeper into the footwell if required), so there's probably a more appropriate full-sized driver for this car. Shifting animations often go squiffy with different steer.ksanims, so it's important to get that right first. Ideally the car would have a bespoke steer.ksanim that would fit the car exactly, but that would add one more thing to the workload.

Last edited:
Released : Nissan Pennzoil Nismo GT-R '99
Author:F302
3D Model: Polyphony Digital
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: F302 (Body Mapping)
3d work:F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.1.80-preview115
PP filer GT_Sport 1.4

knowing bugs: shift animation

have fun!

To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager.
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/36gmnruhyzn0vhz/f302_nissan_r34_gt500.zip/file

View attachment 1308533View attachment 1308534
Thank you 😍... Is there a possibility of also having the Toyota supra Gt500?

Where do I have to type the command line to?
@steam Ac game start options?

Maybe I will buy one and use those method 👌
The command goes into your Windows command line (cmd). It will basically create a hard link from your AC folder to any other folder which works fine with the vanilla game / content manager. Search "mklink" on Google for detailed documentation.

if you semicolon out the Dynamic_Flags=auto it will change the flags back to stock.

Hello !
Do you know if it's possible in the Kunos Vanilla showroom, to override the default start camera, by a new dedicated camera inside my showroom folder ?
Thanks !

Speaking of Ferrari,I created a mix, of the Velo, Shokeu's and modbase versions, for the F430 GT2, with some lighting, lod replacement, among others...If anyone happens to have this car in a better version, please let me know. There are other things missing, but the most necessary thing would be to separate the meshes from the wipers, why I don't know...

There are also strange reflections on the windshield, I think they are due to the skins, if you know any solution, I would appreciate it
(the folder was created as GT3, but the model and some skins, along with the GT2 physics)

As it is an old mod, and free, I imagine we could improve it, not just to fill the grid...

P.S

Well, after much research and elaboration, I discovered that there are 3 models of this car, all with skins that don't fit together, and another, with similar physics.
However, I provide a download link here for anyone who wants to help or discuss these changes.

I tested it against cars RSS GT-N, Gallardo GT2, BMW M3 GT2 kunos, DW Ultima, Vertigo and Marcos, and apparently, it balanced well.

Link updated

ferrari_f430_gt3 - Google Drive

Ferrari F430 GT2/GTC
Velo/shokeus/modbase

The most necessary thing would be to separate the meshes from the wipers

There is another model, F430 GT3, more updated, with endurance headlight lenses, and PDK animation, but which also requires wipers. If you allow, I will post the link for you to analyze

Hugs from Brazil

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back